• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Harry's in Hazelton...

Things are still going to go down as scheduled. Our ring leader (LUCA) is a bit crazier than normal lately, but she'll be present tomorrow.

If you don't laugh when your with us something is wrong. :D

I hope she calls you also Dan. Keep us posted!

Here is the NE CEG "pillaging and plundering" an SVT:

Jamesnewbumper.jpg

CEGwipesouttheSVT.jpg

HazeltonSVT.jpg

James made out big time!:
JamesSVTloot.jpg

Jason hanging out in a Contour:
Jasoninthetour1.jpg

Great time and great weather today! It was very nice meeting 96 Mystique and 98 Mystique!! Hope we weren't too rowdy for ya. ;)

As of last night I didn't think I was going to make it. Glad I felt well enough to go, it was as always, a fun time.

I have more shots, going to upload them soon.

Ian, the front seats were ripped.

Last edited:
I'm so ****ing sun burned.

x100

Got home at 6:45...I think it only took me like 25 or 30 minutes tops to get home.

I'm so damn sore from this sun burn...plus I got concrete burn trying the SVT bumper out on the Mystique to see how it fits. Fits nice! Just need to have it repaired and painted.

I had an excellent time. It was nice meeting you all. Took a little getting used to....:laugh:

Took this picture a few blocks away from Lieby's....
oldlady.jpg

I think she is waiting for Glen...:laugh:

Anyway...here are a few more pictures from the trip

DCFC0096.jpg

One pimped out Geo!

DCFC0108.jpg

Group shot

DCFC0113.jpg

Test run...I can't see why people say you have to mold the Mystique bumper to the SVT bumper....looks good to me...

Great trip, lots of fun

She was getting a bit erotic with that spoon. :laugh: :eek: She was into you, for sure. :D

Damn, that bumper fits pretty good! You work fast!

You made out very well today!! :)

Hahaha, she does look like she is waiting for Glenn. She's got a pretty dress on and everything. :cool:

Yeah, as soon as I got home, I put the hanger for the passenger side muffler on the Contour and then we tackled the Mystique to see how the bumper works. Temporary grille mesh, it needs to be changed to match the bumper when it gets fixed and painted. I was expecting some thing to not fit or line up properly because of so many people saying the 2 bumpers need to be molded together...the only thing that is off is that the grill sticks out a little further on the bottom, but still looks good.

You can take the "WTB SVT exhaust" out of your signature. ;)

It looks good, can't really tell that the grille sticks out. I like. :)

More pictures:

TwotoursandaMystique.jpg

ContoursandMystique.jpg

atLeibys.jpg

DSC05651.jpg

ZerohourDOHC.jpg

Zerohour-1.jpg

98MystiqueandPen_Two.jpg

Last edited:
Back