• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Central Florida Road Course

KingpinSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
How does no one here know about this? I just saw someone post this on the Civic board and I am so in!

Wednesday nights are supposed to be the open course nights for cars. $25 7pm - midnight all you can run.

I'm so in!

http://www.centralfloridaroadcourse.com/

CFRC-1.jpg

They moved open track nights to Friday to try to bring street ricers off the street. I've been wanting to show up for a while now. I just never got around to it.

too bad its all completely flat though.

Who cares? It's like auto-x but better.

Goumba- It's my understanding that the road course portion is Wednesdays, strip is at the end of the week.

We gotta get together over there sometime.

I've been wanting to do a motorsports related event where more than just my car goes fast. Even if just a few people showed up, it would still be fun. I'm sure I could get some folks from the Tampa area to partake in the festivities.

I would like to have my car done for it if it was a meet. The only problem with that is money. Depending on how much money I make, it could take me three weeks or six months. It doesn't really matter though. I still have a spec-v that hasn't seen track time in a while. The good thing is that they have lights and they're open at night. You can beat the heat, but then you have to repel the mosquitos. So does night time sound good?

Well based off of the time and days they are open, it looks like it will be a mid-week night meet. I'm down for that or a weekend. I don't care about the strip, all I want is the road course. Down whenever. Next week is no good but I don't think I have anything planned beyond that.

Ive been wanting to do a meet like this! Im in for whatever day/time. Ill have new tires next week so lets do this soon!

I can learn you how to drive without the banking. Besides, if your too hot in a turn then you get extra sideways.

Back