• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dave and busters meet

i definitely couldnt see straight when i saw the time. I cant make noonish, ill be at a rehearsal till 230 in plymoth. Is it just D&B or you guys going to go to kart 2 kart after?

1)bagged
2)NOTbagged
3) devanmc +1(work and money willing)
4)Mx
5)Steedas mom
6) SlvrSVT00
7) AliasJerkface
8) Mexiy
9) Beaner
10) BigBEN
11) Black 98 CSVT (depending on work)
12) Mrfatride (depending on work)
13) Imnotacop420

this meet is 4 days before my birthday, Ill be accepting gifts :)

1)bagged
2)NOTbagged
4)Mx
5)Steedas mom
6) SlvrSVT00
7) AliasJerkface
8) Mexiy
9) Beaner
10) Black 98 CSVT (depending on work)
11) Mrfatride (depending on work)
12) Imnotacop420

EDIT: took my name out...

1)bagged
2)NOTbagged
4)Mx
5)Steedas mom
6) SlvrSVT00
7) AliasJerkface
8) Mexiy
9) Beaner
10) Black 98 CSVT (depending on work)
11) Mrfatride (depending on work)
12) Imnotacop420

EDIT: took my name out...

how come:shrug:

that sucks Ben, are you guys going to kart 2 kart after or just D&B

What a bunch of broke asses. If you cant afford 20 bucks, then your doing something wrong.

BTW, there is a new kart place in rochester (race rochester). Its set up for rally / drift. And it is bad to the bone, blows k2k out of the water. 9.5hp compared to k2k's 5.5hp.

rawburt why are you not on the list yo!!!!!:nonono:

Because I don't know if I can go yet. Besides, its a 15 minute drive from my house. So I may just show up to take all you fools to school at k2k. Back in the day I used to put down consistant 29.xx lap times : ) I've seen people twice my size put down the same times, so I dont want to hear about weight, its skill.

Because I don't know if I can go yet. Besides, its a 15 minute drive from my house. So I may just show up to take all you fools to school at k2k. Back in the day I used to put down consistant 29.xx lap times : ) I've seen people twice my size put down the same times, so I dont want to hear about weight, its skill.

or lack of regauard for ones own personal safety
little guys lookout:laugh: J/K its been a long time since ive ridden a kart
hope to see ya there rawburt

Last edited:

Are you suggesting that given equal karts and equal driving skills that the fatter driver would be equal to, or beat, a skinny twerp?

Back