• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dave and busters meet

kart 2 kart only has time till 4 and require a 100 dollar deposit to do the grand prix thing

kart 2 kart only has time till 4 and require a 100 dollar deposit to do the grand prix thing

Ok, so... We still need to figure out what exactly is happening. Soo, are we going to do the GP thing? Dave and busters Before or after K2K?

Sorry just trying to get the ball rolling, before ppl decide to back out.

i say if were goin carting we go there first cause at 4 they got a group coming in till close .show up there at noon then to d and b after

well if we set a time at race rochester i have to put a deposit down
if we walk in i guess itll just be a free for all i dont care either way
i say we meet at D and B AT NOON

Race Rochester is pretty fun. $5 Cheaper per run. The karts are nice a, little faster than k2k, but the track is alot smaller, so you dont' get the top speed, aka no straight away. Its more about just having fun there than fast times. Theres no timing system yet, and they slick the track up in certain areas so you can drift slightly around the corners. Basicly take the cheezy go kart places and add sweet karts and that explains Race Rochester.

Only reason I would say skip Race rochester is Dave and Busters is right around the corner from K2K. RR would be a litte drive I think.

I forget, its been so long, how much is k2k? I think I can do the math on RR after that. what times are we talkin? even if I have to work, it won't be till 5 o clock anyway. so I should be able to show up for at least part of the day. :)

Back