• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First edited Video! Cruisin around!

Wow is Moe actually driving his SVT:shocked::shocked:?

Aaron

why do u say that .. i love my car a lil too much to have it parked like a few people i knw.
i just dont have a girlfriend that lives in lala land like amyn ..

n thanks to all for the kind words about the comments ...

why do u say that .. i love my car a lil too much to have it parked like a few people i knw.

What he means is my car has been up for less then half the time I owned it and I put more miles on it then you...

and you need to get on CEG like me and not have a life like me and get a 3L Turbo ASAP!

- amyn

Was this an advertisment for TST-Traction. Could have sworn I saw that name like 10X through the clip! :laugh:

As others have mentioned, needs more car noise and less shaky hands.

Side note: look like a bunch of desi boys to me. Just adding up...since it's in New Jeru, which is pretty much Hindustan of the US.

What he means is my car has been up for less then half the time I owned it and I put more miles on it then you...

and you need to get on CEG like me and not have a life like me and get a 3L Turbo ASAP!

- amyn

u r right i wish!!!!! ...
but i will get on ceg more when am done with my car ...
they gonna love it ... itttttt!!!!

Was this an advertisment for TST-Traction. Could have sworn I saw that name like 10X through the clip! :laugh:

Side note: look like a bunch of desi boys to me. Just adding up...since it's in New Jeru, which is pretty much Hindustan of the US.

Its all our buddy and our crew, so I decided to put it in there of course. But in no way an advertisement in this case. Maybe a bit I guess. It dsnt matter does it? LOL

Regardless, yes there are a ish - load of Desi's around here! Its not one of us tho... The majority of us are Arab (yes there is a difference) :eek:! and we have a Bengali (LOL, You got us!!!).

The next vid Ill take my time to edit and make, But the next vid we are all going to go out cruising together to take just vids all day!

- amyn

haha it's all good I'm just messin with ya, can't wait to see what you have planned for your SVT.

Aaron

It doesn't really matter if he's serious.. the fact is that there really ISN'T a reason to lock it except for the "but mom, how come I got grounded" mentality.

There was no racing, no street racing, no line ups, and no speedo shots.

Let's either let it go and enjoy the damn video or we can keep it up with the whining and it'll get locked anyway, but it will be because of that and not the video..

^ Enough! Last warning, keep it on topic!

Amyn, I spotted my CSVT. :) Twice. I caught those snippets from the Hoffman show (3:56 & 4:13). I wonder why was I parked out so far? :confused:

Cool video.

^ Enough! Last warning, keep it on topic!

Amyn, I spotted my CSVT. :) Twice. I caught those snippets from the Hoffman show (3:56 & 4:13). I wonder why was I parked out so far? :confused:

Cool video.

Ur a weirdo! LOL!

Ya there is a couple ppl in there. Both of Brapples cars, SVT when It was Allen's, Scott, Paul, Mo, Sherif, Mine. Just relaxing!

- amyn

Back