• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween Party Heads Up

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
The time is approaching for my annual Halloween party.
we are planning on having it on Saturday October 25th.

as usual a costume is required.
BYOB
we will have some snacks and stuff, but you are welcome to bring stuff if you want.
No pets or children

i wanted to get this interest check out there early so people could start planning.
please post here if you think you will be able to attend.

woohoo! I've been waiting for you to choose/announce a date!
We'll be there, of course.

I was thinking of making these effers - called Atomic Buffalo Turds.
Someone just told me about them recently. jalapenos, cream cheese/sugar/onion, and smokies wrapped in bacon.
ABTs013.jpg

thank you, I love to:eek:...problem is that it is on a weekend that we go cabin-ing w/ a bunch of friends & I'm paid up this year, not to mention I put on the eats for Sat night or I could squeak out of it.

It's my favorite holiday & your party is the one I often dream about...sigh, none of my friends enjoy dressing up, only the party part of it.

Kim

I make those all of the time on my smoker. People LOVE them. There are never any leftovers. I think they are one of Karen's favorite foods. Any time I smoke ribs/shoulder, I make sure I do some of these for her.

I have changed the recipe a bit for tastier results!!!

I make those all of the time on my smoker. People LOVE them. There are never any leftovers. I think they are one of Karen's favorite foods. Any time I smoke ribs/shoulder, I make sure I do some of these for her.

I have changed the recipe a bit for tastier results!!!

Sounds like you should make them instead. ;)
I'll buy the ingredients, you do the work. deal? heh

I hate dressing in costume. hate hate hate. Skipped Halloween (and theme) parties ever since high school on this principle. But I might give in this year. So it'll be on my calendar, but I don't guarantee showing up.

I hate dressing in costume. hate hate hate. Skipped Halloween (and theme) parties ever since high school on this principle. But I might give in this year. So it'll be on my calendar, but I don't guarantee showing up.

I may make the pilgrimage just to see this. I can see the look on your face already:laugh:

Any costume ideas? Hello Kitty?

I think I'm going to be a pumpkin:laugh:

aww come on. Did the mean high school bullies do a mean thing?
Just don't wear anything with an elastic waistband because you WILL get pantsed by Kim-the-Bully. :)

I wasn't allowed to celebrate Halloween growing up because my mom let the church brainwash her, so I have many years of catch up to do.
It's more fun as an adult anyway.

I do not think I have dressed up for Halloween since junior high, if that... It is not my cup of holiday, har har har :laugh:

dressing up for halloween > dressing up for prom/homecoming

You mean all those times you've attended our parties and we turned a blind eye, you didn't take advantage and help yourself to anything?
stoopidhead!

Back