• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween Party Heads Up

too much free time on your hands...
not really, its called not being able to sleep
but it actually only took about 5 hours of working time to get to that point.
the worst is waiting for the latex to dry, about 24 hours.

I would empty your vacuum bag on it, It looks really good, but a little too shiney. IMO

Could be the camera though :shrug:

Since I have the same vac as him, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say not a good idea. A big wad of dusty cat fur and Jess hair wouldn't make the corpse better. ;)

the flash makes it look very shiny, it is not.
i does have a little sheen to it, but i am going to try and dull it down more, maybe

Last edited:
Hmm... very small possibility I can come. Anniversary is that weekend... but we were thinking about heading out to Boston, so it's possible we might stop in.

Did I have the correct amount of T's? I figure you would know that off the top of your head :laugh:

Did you have four? Yes, you did. You're right. As Ed McMahon would say, "You are correct, sir!"

Just for planning purposes, is this a day party? Night party? All day into the night? And IIRC... Lowell, which is like 20-30 minutes from Boston? Geez, your bachelor party was the last time I was out that way.

it is a night party. people usually start showing up around 6:00 PM and stay as late as they want.

if you do come, you are more than welcome to come out early in the day or even Friday night if you want, and i would make it a requirement that you stay over Saturday night, i don't want you driving back that late sober or not.

Ok time to start a list.
add your name to the list if you are going to come.
also if you plan on bringing snacks or something, put it after your name.
this way Jess and i can start to get a head count and know what we will have to get for snack and soda.

1. Mike
2. Jess

Back