• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hmm what do we have here?

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

The bottom of the Bezel needs to come out about 1 inch. Im gonna give it one more shot then if it doesn't fit i have a back up option

With a Carputer screen it wouldn't have been a problem. I knew it was gonna be close depending on what radio I got. I moved the bottom out about 1.5"s and glassed it last night soo its not going anywhere. Now i just have to do some blending

I have some issues with the bezel, mainly paint. The paint that i used doesn't like the cold. I also think i was handling it to quickly.

I got the keychain from SVT

awsome job so are you going to market that part to the public?

There is one for sale. Its in the classifieds and I think thats the only one that will be sold. Doesn't seem like alot of people wanted it and I probably have close to 50hr's of labor into this unit.

Soo if someone wants to buy just the bezel I will sell it but I don't think I will be doing a group buy on them anytime soon

Honestly... I don't really like it :/
I'm not knocking your work, not at all - b/c that was pimp work you did w/ the fiber and the bezel etc. going through the thread I was highly impressed and interested to see the end result.
For some odd reason, to me.. it just... doesn't look right... :shrug:

Back