• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Making some much needed room.

Just a little tip with the holesaw. If you use them properly with a pilot bit in the middle it's pretty hard to slip like that.

Odyssey battery is the way to go. Lots of the sealed drycell batteries are just rebranded versions of them. I use the PC860MJ which is about the littlelest one to do on a car.

Also note that if drag strips do a real tech inspection a battery in the trunk will need a disconnect.

I started a hole with a large drill bit to finish off the job with my dremel, but the dremel was burnt out and I was forced to use a holesaw that was just a hair too big. So the the pilot bit did nothing as it was in a big hole... pisses me off, but whatever.

Will the "PC860MJ" do the job on an svt? Thanks for the help/ tips barge.

this thread is a good example of why you should never post "in progress" pics.

i hope you're not driving that thing around like that.

this thread is a good example of why you should never post "in progress" pics.

i hope you're not driving that thing around like that.

mine was like that for a whole year i didnt have any problems:shrug:

seeing as how i never had a problem. and i dont drive like a maniac it was ok .and to tell you the honest truth i would rather not talk about my tool with you:laugh:

seeing as how i never had a problem. and i dont drive like a maniac it was ok .and to tell you the honest truth i would rather not talk about my tool with you:laugh:

just because you got away with it, doesn't mean it was a good idea.

who's talking about your tool? just you!

just because you got away with it, doesn't mean it was a good idea.

who's talking about your tool? just you!

never said it was a good idea .just if your not taking turns at 70 it will prob. be ok for a bit . and for the other thing i was making a joke sorry didnt know you had no sense of humor.

Back