• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2010 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to be swapping wheels and getting into storage mode here in a week or two..........havent gotten any good pics this year either :cry:

No body is running it apparently..... how hard is it to setup a calender through cafepress? I will look into it, I have an account there and can probably run the contest this year.

Looks like calendars will be $9.75 each plus shipping if we have more than 15 ordered.

Do you guys think we have enough interest to hit 15 orders? If not, then they will be $20 each.

Looks like calendars will be $9.75 each plus shipping if we have more than 15 ordered.

Do you guys think we have enough interest to hit 15 orders? If not, then they will be $20 each.

I think 15 would be pretty easy to hit, since 12 people should buy one just because their cars are in it :laugh:

I could help out since I don't have any pictures of my car to enter this year.

True - we should hit the 15 mark for sure.

I started a new thread. This one can be locked if needed so submissions don't end up here.

Thanks for the help Redline, I will be sending a couple PMs to members to see about gettng screen names photoshopped onto the winning entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back