• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

Here is mine. She is a 99.

19" Axis wheels
Magnaflow Exhaust
Steeda Short Shifter
SF Painted Grills

More to come....

Wow, Luke, I really like the SF painted mesh. Thats just factory mesh painted SF right?
I didn't really plan on doing any exterior mods other than tint and tailpipes, but those look great.
Anybody else have a pic with painted mesh?
-J

Wow, Luke, I really like the SF painted mesh. Thats just factory mesh painted SF right?
I didn't really plan on doing any exterior mods other than tint and tailpipes, but those look great.
Anybody else have a pic with painted mesh?
-J

yeah heres an old pic of mine with SF painted grilles.

Picture223.jpg

yea its just stock grills painted SF to match. I like it better than most grills out there.

Cool pics all!

Does anyone have pics of the CSVT with the C27 front with stock sides and rear? I remember liking how that looked, but can't find pics anywhere.

Hey S2Knott, what state do you live in? Does anyone know if it's generally legal to position your front license plate low in the front mesh like that? It looks great.

I think I might do it too, and just drive around like that until I get a ticket or something. Can I get away with it in Washington?

I figure I might as well throw mine in the mix. Pretty well stock other than Mirko. Want to put some konis on but not sure I want to drop the cash just yet :cry:.
IMGP2338-1.jpg

IMGP1295-2.jpg

if live in mass and its technically illegal i suppose its suppose to have a mount bracket and be in plain view, but i passes inpection and have head the plate there for a bout a year.

Back