• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate GB *interest check*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess it's not to late to get in then? I would also like to get a skid my mirko some protection, I just bought it from chris king (kingpinSVT) and it has a perfect new black paint job on it, I will just wait to see what's going on here before I put it on, I will PM you Josh so you know that you've got one more person on the hook!!

It'll happen, i said I'd do it and I'm not leaving you all hanging, that's not my style. Those that know me, know that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Don't bother me, I'm busy.
av-7071-1130161598.jpg

^^LMAO!!

Fine, just bring me an oil separator to SZ . That will make up for the fact that I will have no protection for my Mirko. ;) :laugh: I can test it for you on my 700 mile trip home. :D

I know this has probably been covered, but I didn't want to read 11 pages of posts. I'm lazy!

Are there atleast 10 peeps that are buying in on this yet?

Just scraped my Mirko up getting out of my buddy's practically flat driveway :rolleyes: .. I need one of these bad :laugh:

Progress will be resuming shortly....I've got a customer car in right now that I'm re-building and once that's done I will be devoting a lot of my time to new product development. :cool:

Thank you all for your patience.

~Josh

I know this is going to be an awesome piece. Josh does quality work. I should be getting my splitter painted w/in the month and this is going to be a great complement piece.

Yeah, I really need this for my splitter soon. I got mine painted and drove with it for about 8 hours total and I'm getting scraped up underneath. :blackeye:

Yeah, I really need this for my splitter soon. I got mine painted and drove with it for about 8 hours total and I'm getting scraped up underneath. :blackeye:
Just why I mounted mine before painting it so I could get a feel for it. I scrape going over EVERYTHING.. I'm glad I didn't make the decision to buy GC's :laugh: That would be bad :nonono:

Just why I mounted mine before painting it so I could get a feel for it. I scrape going over EVERYTHING.. I'm glad I didn't make the decision to buy GC's :laugh: That would be bad :nonono:

You really need to watch your driving. I watch ahead of me all the time for animals, rocks, debris, speed bumps, etc. I take the long way around parking lots for the best entrance/exit, and always go over bumps slowly at an angle. If you don't change your driving, you're still scrap with the skidplate. It's a great idea, just don't expect it to take all the punishment. It'll still stress at the fastening points.

Pole I love you but.. :cry:

Think I'm getting my stuff painted next week.. and once I scrape the lip once, I'll be too pissed to drop $100 on something to protect it :laugh:

I attempted to make my own........

My dad is an Ironworker, I had him bring me home a piece of metal sheeting he had left over from a job. Turned out OK, but Im not exactly a DR with a set of tin snips or the nibbler. The front edge wasnt clean enough for me to consider putting it on the mirko.....so Im unprotected. Im sure I could work something out that works good enough, but Ill get p!ssed off and start breaking stuff before I get it right :)

patiently waiting like everyone else!

Progress will be resuming shortly....I've got a customer car in right now that I'm re-building and once that's done I will be devoting a lot of my time to new product development. :cool:

Thank you all for your patience.

~Josh

Whats the status on this re-building. Have you finished yet and has the development continued?

Whats the status on this re-building. Have you finished yet and has the development continued?

Car was picked up last saturday.....last week was spent re-organizing the shop for better productivity and some other projects....work officially resumes tuesday :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back