• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

steeda's old car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-1.jpg

Well, who's seen Baseketball...

yea but your still a little b!tch

i am not a little b!tch

yea but your a piece of :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

i am not a piece of :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

come on guys 13 or 14 more times like this and i'm outta here

Well, who's seen Baseketball...

yea but your still a little b!tch

i am not a little b!tch

yea but your a piece of :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

i am not a piece of :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

come on guys 13 or 14 more times like this and i'm outta here

Your kidding me! My buddy and I were watching the very same movie just the other day, and he disliked it immensely to the point that he proceeded to brake my copy of the DVD. Can I borrow you're copy?

Ahhh, good ol' EGL!

What the...

If your heat doesn't work, fix it. If you don't want to do that, then leave it alone.

Ever tried to scrape your car in the winter with no defrosters?

have you ever seen a grown man naked, billy?

I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

for real though, ford4life; lession for life... Since you are 18, its time to start learning.

chances are, if you are 18 on an internet forum, and 20 people make fun of you for something you said, you are probably wrong and should admit your mistake, these people have worked on more cars then you have driven, come to think of it... i've worked on my contours in my life then cars I have driven... Thats sad.

I've done my job for today :D

for real though, ford4life; lession for life... Since you are 18, its time to start learning.

chances are, if you are 18 on an internet forum, and 20 people make fun of you for something you said, you are probably wrong and should admit your mistake, these people have worked on more cars then you have driven, come to think of it... i've worked on my contours in my life then cars I have driven... Thats sad.

this has been a PSA from our former resident young douchebag.

Why the hell would you work on contours your whole life?
let alone work on them other the reg maint?

And i don't care if they think i did something wrong. I engine brake every stick shift i have owned. the only reason i was worred was because of the 8k rev i had going for a lil bit

Why the hell would you work on contours your whole life?

And i don't care if they think i did something wrong. I engine brake every stick shift i have owned. the only reason i was worred was because of the 8k rev i had going for a lil bit

dude take the keys out of the ignition before you blow it up, seriously.

You are clearly new to the contour world. The majority of the work that you will be doing on your car will not be routine maintenance. It will be more like: "oh :censored::censored::censored::censored:, what was that noise?" Followed by a trip to the auto parts store and a dirty weekend.

You are clearly new to the contour world. The majority of the work that you will be doing on your car will not be routine maintenance. It will be more like: "oh :censored::censored::censored::censored:, what was that noise?" Followed by a trip to the auto parts store and a dirty weekend.

i love a dirty weekend. though it usually involves a trip to the hooker store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back