• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

THE STEEDA NEEDS TO LEARN TO DRIVE

Probably not going to be able to make it to D and B sadly. But give me a call sometime. Did that fender clean up decent? I can't believe you guys are already done! You just picked it up!

ill call you tomorrow
fender is good
we dont mess around man :laugh:

Probably not going to be able to make it to D and B sadly. But give me a call sometime. Did that fender clean up decent? I can't believe you guys are already done! You just picked it up!

what chu talkin bout Jeff? Fender/bumper/headlight shouldnt take any more than 2 hours.

Hell, if I can replace my front bumper core support, headlight core support and bumper cover in an hour, they can replace a fender bumper and headlight in 2 hours at the most.

what chu talkin bout Jeff? Fender/bumper/headlight shouldnt take any more than 2 hours.

Hell, if I can replace my front bumper core support, headlight core support and bumper cover in an hour, they can replace a fender bumper and headlight in 2 hours at the most.

took 30 minutes

I just didn't expect those lazy dudes to do anything tonight in the dark. I thought they would crack open the bud and forget about car, or should I say to forget about the car.:laugh: Glad it is back together though.

Heres how my day went. You tell me if you notice anything wrong?

My mom calls tells me that my aunt who has stage 4 bone cancer has a huge blood clot that may end up killing her very soon.

I need to go to work and try to finish up a Engineering report on a ALSE chamber of mine.

Coming back from chicago I run out of gas BTW SVT contour went 403.8 miles before running out of gas.

So I get in my car obviously alot on my mind. Don't see the pole this car port. I turn the car. Hit the car port. at this point I didn't even care. I told the person I was with to just go, I would figure it out as she needed to be some where.

Drove about 100 miles with the pass side of the bumper not connected no headlight etc etc. Fun stuff

Last edited:
Yeah alright, I suppose we all have those days.

Nice to see it got fixed so quickly. Still needs a respray on the bumper though.

oh man. i am sorry to hear all the bad news. how was chicago?

her douche?
On a serious note, just glad everything worked out Steeda. Quit lying though, you pissed off one too many Autobots and Optimus had to lay the smack down!
..ye damn Decepticon.

Back