• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What is your favorite cereal?

Thanks for sharing that last piece of information. :D

do you dump it all out to get it first thing or what tii its gone:shrug:

Never do I wait until it's gone. I don't even wait until breakfast the next morning, I usually get the prize/toy out of the box when I get home from the store.
:)

Thanks for sharing that last piece of information. :D

Never do I wait until it's gone. I don't even wait until breakfast the next morning, I usually get the prize/toy out of the box when I get home from the store.
:)
me too I can't take the anxiety

I don't really have the toy issue you guys have. Most of the time I'll eat an entire box for breakfast, so I don't have to wait to get the toy. :shrug:

No wonder you have to poop. :laugh:

I read this to my husband:
do you dump it all out to get it first thing or what tii its gone:shrug:
He starts laughing and says... "you always get the prize out when we get home from the store." I told him that that was my exact response to your question.

I usually take it easy on the Mini Wheats, though, because I know my intestines will hate me.

I'm missing out on some good ones that I can't think of right now. Oh well.

That's good then. :)
Yeah, I could understand mini wheats "doing you in" if you ate the whole box.
:D

Most of the time I'll eat an entire box for breakfast
wow .. I bet if you went to McD's for breakfast every day and ordered a value meal, you'd both save money and have less calorie intake.

wow .. I bet if you went to McD's for breakfast every day and ordered a value meal, you'd both save money and have less calorie intake.
Probably not , say 3.00 for a box of cereal vs. 3.00 at micky d's total calorie intake might be close but less fat and such with cereal:shrug:

I just did a search for the nutritional information on mini-wheats...

to eat a whole box (9 servings) would be about 1,890 calories and 441 grams of carbohydrates.

now that's a breakfast of champions :laugh:

It also has about 5.1 grams of fiber per serving.
If my math is correct (remember, I suck at math), that would be 45.9 grams of fiber for the whole box. :yikes: No wonder he takes it easy on the mini-wheats. :help:

scrapple is :drool: just try not to think what they put in it :laugh:

I had a mix of honey nut cherrio's and golden grahms not bad ,but I forgot that I had pancakes and blueberry syrup:nonono: dammit

Back