• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats your favorite dessert

No, I think Brad and I are correct. :)

I like Ben & Jerry's Fossil Fuel. You probably can guess since I save the marshmallows for last, when I eat Lucky Charms, that I do the same with the chocolate dinosaurs in the ice cream. hehehe!

Their Banana Split ice cream is decent too.

I exercised all my willpower not to purchase a box of Thin Mints at the subway station yesterday.

They wanted $5/box. Stupid price jacking in Boston.

I guess the S&M Queen won't be happy to hear that I just finished a bowl of Turkey Hill Philadelphia Style mint chocolate chip which I covered with Hershey Chocolate.:drool: I wonder if she will beat me the next time I see her?:help::laugh:

First autoX of the year is at Hershey April 4 & 5.

I guess the S&M Queen won't be happy to hear that I just finished a bowl of Turkey Hill Philadelphia Style mint chocolate chip which I covered with Hershey Chocolate.:drool: I wonder if she will beat me the next time I see her?:help::laugh:

First autoX of the year is at Hershey April 4 & 5.

LOL - I had my MCC ice cream wth Hershey's chocolate on it the other night ... MMMMMmmmmmmm :drool:

Umm, OK, if you'd like me to. :laugh: ;)

Sometimes I feel that I must live up to my title. ;)
I have an image to uphold, ya know. :laugh:

Is she officially sold or is someone just coming to look at her?

Yum, peanut better sandwich cookies. I like the lemon ones too.

Back