• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What did you do to your Contour today?

I was thinking of doing that. Not that much to remove...

I would love to see pictures of before & after.

Brother in-law hooked me up with some Mondeo ST220 (strike that, ST200) 17x7 wheels and new Goodyear F1s. Extra crappy cell phone pic:

Took both cars out for a quick drive yesterday. I noted that the SeVT had a slight vibration when turning. Pulled the passenger front wheel off and sure enough the axle nut was loose. Hoping that I don't need a new hub as I have had both loosen up in the past from time to time.

Did a bunch of stuff. Spark plugs/wires. Oil change. coolant change. water pump, wp belt & tensioner. Serpentine belt, tensioner and idler. air filter, pollen filter and fuel filter. rear stabilizer links. Front lower control arms..PIA drivers side. front brake rotors/pads. Front /rear brake hoses and fluid flush. most done due to age and low mileage. rear clunking over bumps the rear links fixed that. Bad bushing on drivers side lower arm made noise under hard acceleration did both sides, noise gone. everything else checked/looked fine should be good for another 15 years :)

I used my sunroof and a 4ish"x10ish" of black tarry felt like paper was pulled back out of the headliner ,extra parts I guess still works and all so.....

Was doing rust touchup on my 99 Merc with Contour SVT body kit. Rustoleum spray can stopped working. Complained to RustOleum Canada Three days later $80 worth of spray cans arrived at my door NO CHARGE

No Title

Lighted Sunroof MOD!! I've wanted to do this for about a year just delayed it!!

Attachments

• photo16003.jpg
    photo16003.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • photo16004.jpg
    photo16004.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Removed and repaired the drivers side door lock. Pulling on the door handle from the outside wouldn't always open the door. Removing it wasn't too bad, and I was able to repair it by straightening out the linking rod very slightly. Well worth the effort.

Mad Dog

(Untitled)

What would you call these? Also how do I remove them without breaking them lol
73b7e155341c78fe9f4c9c3038be3074.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back