• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Crispy, for all your hard work. Sad to hear that this won't work out, but at least we didn't lose our funds like a certain other CF hood buy.

violin.gif
(he is playing a sad song for everyone)

the refund check has offically been deposited into my checking account.. as soon as I see the funds clear I'll start issuing refunds to you all.

Anyone have mail on the way yet?:shrug: I think im going to buy a 3l with this money now:laugh:

Any updates on when we will be getting our money back?

I needed to wait for the money to clear as it was a very large refund check -- today makes it offically 1 week since the money was deposited into my account and its still in there.

I think we should be good - I planned on sitting down later tonight and looking up everyones payment info and comparing it to pm's received and writing them out so they can get mailed out this week.

BTW -- just wanted to let you all know that I am going to work with Topshop on seeing if we can either

A - have them produce this hood for us instead
B - have them perhaps produce another entire hood design all together for us.

Hows that sound?

I mentioned it to Justin and they are super interested in helping us out. It probably helps that I told them that I needed to refund 9 individuals for their hoods this week who are super duper bummed out.

:)

Last edited:
i don't wanna say you guys r nuts but... its really impressive to me that u're willing to try this yet again. Wot is this, the 2nd, 3rd hood group buy that fell thru? If this one works out, i hope you all get em this time :)

I think a Top Shop Hood would be great, something new that hasn't been made before!

can you provide some pictures for an idea?

this is the hood that they made for the Mercury Cougar in both Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber - It was a complete replica of the Cougar S Concept vehicle.

new_tag_023.jpg

Damn, I was gonna use this money to fix other stuff on the car... erm...

Well, if it's up in the air, could we throw up hood designs we like somewhere? I'm all about functional NACA ducting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back