• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn now lets start some **** ryan. I though you was ok but I see ur fat wife isnt giving you none and you want to vent else where. I guess thats that why ur going over seas. Maybee one of those towle head will give you some lol. I dont care if something looks like rice. I said it in the comment I made when I was talking about her ****box. I wasnt talking about her just looking like rice. I was making a point that people on here talk about peoples **** looking liek rice and then there ride looks like rice or there best friend looks like rice and they dont say anything. Maybe you should show them the pix of ur gay ass little rice dragons you used to have on hte side of ur window or w/e they was. Seriously ryan you should get off my nutts. I dont swing that way, and apparently you and some of ur buddies do. Cause I swear at the meet thats all I herd yall talking about was some homo sh*t about circle jerking each other or something. Even my babies momma was like " wtf is wrong with them?":crazy: I swear she thought yall was gay

wow...your not going to last long

I don't get this popped collar thing. :shrug: When I worked at the bar i used to go around and tell people with popped collars we had a "no pop policy" and they had to put them down or they would have to leave. Talk about looks of disdain from people. :laugh:

So try an be all you can be wanna be soldier cause you must be alot to take care of a women like that lol

so are you a no limit souljah?
NoLimitSoldiers-copy.jpg

Yup it was -75 that day and we did a 15k snow shoe, and cross country ski march all through the mountains at Ft.Wainwright.

Nope it was covered, I pulled it down for the pic and it was burning just for that split second. Trust me -75 aint nothing to play around with. I had 6 layers of clothes on.

Hmm. According to the following tidbit the lowest temperature recorded in Fairbanks, AK is only -62? :shrug:

Climate The Interior and Fairbanks are known to have some of the most extreme weather conditions in the country due to significant changes in solar heat throughout the year. The winters are very long, usually lasting from late September to mid-April. From November to March, daylight ranges from ten to less than four hours daily and temperatures can drop to 50 degrees below zero. The summers are very warm, often reaching 80 degrees Fahrenheit and sometimes reaching the 90’s. The sun is above the horizon eighteen to twenty-one hours per day. August and September tend to be the rainier months and snow tends to fall the last week of September leading back into the winter season.
The following table represents the average temperature and average amount of sunlight each month.
January -8 °
4hrs, 2min February - 2 °
6hrs, 58min March 11 °
10hrs, 8min April 31 °
13hrs, 37min May 49 °
15hrs, 3min June 60 °
20hrs, 34min July 62 °
21hrs, 24min August 57 °
18hrs, 10min September 45 °
14hrs, 37min October 25 °
11hrs, 18min Novemer 4 °
7hrs, 50min December -6 °
4hrs, 42min Longest day, June 21; Sunrise: 1:59am, Sunset: 11:47pm Shortest Day, December 21; Sunrise: 10:58am, Sunset: 2:41pm​

Highest Recorded Temperature 96 ° Lowest Recorded Temperature -62 ° Average Annual Precipitation 10.7 inches Average Annual Snowfall 70.1 inches Average Number of Days Above 60° 110 Average Number of Days Below 0° 116 Average High Temperature 37 ° Average Low Temperature 17 °​
*The above climate statistics are from weatherbase.com.
*Sunrise to sunset based on U.S. Naval Observatory, Astronomical Applications Dept., 2006 Statistics
*All above temperatures are listed in degrees Fahrenheit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back