• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suba Blu

Hard-core CEG'er
[NOTE] THIS HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 3/8/07!!!! [NOTE]

Aerogear has confirmed that they will produce this hood as a special order for us if we want it.

Production has stopped at the plant but the factory resumes production March 1st as they get back from the Chinese New Year holiday break. We are looking at needing the order in by March 5th so it could be shipped in the May cargo container.

According to Craig Flango at Krazy Kustomz it appears that there will be cargo room for every person who wants one as long as payment is RECEIVED by MARCH 4th so the order can be placed with Aerogear on the 5th

Craig would need to have the order for the hoods turned in to the factory by March 5th if we are to add them to the next order. The next shipment to the USA after this order will be approx July 1 -- this order would be arriving at Craigs location around May 15th.

Picture thanks to Bagged

2545349_25_full.jpg

Pricing is as follows

CF Evo Hood = $375.00

Freight = 125.00 to commerial address / 145.00 shipped to residence. Additional 20.00 per hood shipped to the same address.

Paypal Fees = 3%

All payments are to be made to me at cconter@gmail.com Please put your CEG screen name in the subject line of the payment so I know who you are

I will make 1 large payment for all the hoods to Krazy Kustomz so the order can be placed. I will then later relay all updates/tracking and whatnot.

Hood shipped to business w/fees = $515.00
Hood shipped to residence w/fees = $535.60

Payment MUST be made by the end of this Sunday so I can relay the number to order to Craig on Monday when he orders his cargo shipment.

When you make the payment please make sure the address is listed as to where you will want this shipped to later.

Again this is a SPECIAL ORDER ONLY deal... if you want this hood then you need to get in on this now... by us getting these hoods it does not mean that the hood is back in production and you will see it added to websites for purchase later.

You snooze, you lose - its as simple as that.

here is the list of who wanted one earlier on my interest check thread... if this has changed, please update - if not then please pay for your hood so I can get it ordered for you. :)

1. NVMYSVT * PAID IN FULL *
2. Skrilla187 * PAID IN FULL *
3. Dpa43 * PAID IN FULL *
4. OB1 * PAID IN FULL *
5. Blast47 * PAID IN FULL *
6. Matty K * PAID IN FULL *
7. 69Boss302 * PAID IN FULL *
8. icysvt * PAID IN FULL *
9. ClaySVT * PAID IN FULL *

I may personally purchase a few extra to sell later but if I do that I can guarentee that they will not be sold at this price later or might be thrown up on Ebay for everyone to bid on.

[NOTE] THIS HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 3/8/07!!!! [NOTE]

Last edited:
paid

ten effen char
Mike,

Seeing you on the list made me thinking, if I should get one, then we can have both shipped to either your place or mine (unless you want it shipped to your home in SC) and save some serious buck on the s/h....

Hmmm... decision decision decision... (my wife would be mostly like :mad:)

Hmmm... decision decision decision... (my wife would be mostly like :mad:)

just say the car is running alittle hot and this is the best option for getting heat out from under the hood, plus it looks good also :cool:

or the new turbo she doesn't know anything about makes alot of heat and that needs to escape the engine bay somehow :laugh:

just say the car is running alittle hot and this is the best option for getting heat out from under the hood, plus it looks good also :cool:

or the new turbo she doesn't know anything about makes alot of heat and that needs to escape the engine bay somehow :laugh:

You know, when everything adds up, this will be the most expensive car I ever owned. Putting more $ in a 10 years old car doesn't really make me look smart. :)

Yesterday I received the Redline Racing hood struts. I wasn't home to receive the package and my wife did. She asked me later what's that. I said just the under hood strut. She said okay, so what car was this for? When I said the CSVT, she was like this :shocked: -- 'you what? it make some sense for the Saab, but for your CSVT?'... then like this :mad: :nonono:

Sorry to litter this thread. :cool: Once I hear back from Mike, I will really give it a thought. If just me shelling out over $500 for a hood, the chance for me to get it is dim. $460 is definitely better.

paid

ten effen char

Updated the first post... thanks for the quick payment...

ALSO want to note that I really like how he made his payment with his CEG name in the Subject

Can everyone please do that so I know who sent a payment as I wont know real names and some people may need another person to pay for them as they dont have a paypal acct.

thanks!

edit -- who is Nicholas Kimble? I need to mark you paid ;)

Last edited:
i have to back out of this as i just bought a trubendz exhaustand my tax return will not be here till the 13th!!!! i thought it was to be here the 3rd but it changed. sorry nvmysvt. i just got screwed!!!!!

Yeah, I wont be able to get it right now either we had to get a new car and we put a big down payment down so I wont have money for it now :( Hopefully it'll still be available in a couple months

Hey Crispy,
What about letting people pay for the hood now, but wait until they come into Craig's to pay the shipping portion? (since it will take more than a month to get here, that might help people who want to buy this, but are a little short)

And Craig will not lose out on any money b/c he is getting the hood costs paid up front - and he doesn't ship out the hood until he gets that paid? :shrug:

I'll have to run it past him.... As far as I know the 40+ foot container has a shipping charge as well in order to get there

I dont see why we cant do it for some individuals if that is the deciding factor to get in on this or not.

how about 400 up front now and then the remainder in a month or something? I might have to front the additional costs up front so I dont want to go this route with everyone but I could probably do it for a few as long as you dont back out later

i am keepin a eye on this if we could pay for the hood only and shipping once it gets in i will be able to do it i think..
i might be able to swing it if I could do this also! Someone needs to buy my wheels so I can get this hood! (there in the classifieds)

still waiting on payment for quite a few people..... remember I need to get all the info and money to Craig on Monday at the latest so this is CLOSING this SUNDAY NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back