• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

spring teaser ...

BrApple

No Life But CEG
whats this I see in the driveway

DSC03434.JPG

DSC03435.JPG

will try to get a few more pics later on today before the car gets tucked back into the garage

I see stock wheels on the SEVT!?:shrug:

just pulled the car out for the day, for the winter it sits on the mystiques summer wheels while the FSVT wheels come off and are stored for the winter

Still didnt change your eyelids?

yeah I am still working on that, was hoping that Top Shop would come through and make some eyelids but no luck as of yet, its on the list of things to address

this years list of things to do (hopefully this year and some before SZ)

install headers
install wideband O2 sensor and controller
install Skunkworks battery relocation kit
Install Warmonger brake kit

finally pick either the turbo kit or an upgraded trans first

Last edited:
just pulled the car out for the day, for the winter it sits on the mystiques summer wheels while the FSVT wheels come off and are stored for the winter

yeah I am still working on that, was hoping that Top Shop would come through and make some eyelids but no luck as of yet, its on the list of things to address

this years list of things to do (hopefully this year and some before SZ)

install headers
install wideband O2 sensor and controller
install Skunkworks battery relocation kit
Install Warmonger brake kit

finally pick either the turbo kit or an upgraded trans first

Do the trans work first.

Car looks good less the eyelids.

Love that color, I've seen pics of it before looks really nice, You oughta see about the 6 spoke FSVT wheels, those would look really nice.

But about the eyelids, why dont you have'm painted on ? i did mine in like an hour really half-assed them and they came out good, i only tried it since im getting a new pair soon and i'll have a real shop paint them as i did!

pic for refferance... (not meaning to high-jack your thread)
l_f50363922e4cfe8a67c05b331d1149bb.jpg

concidering having them painted, just need some time to go back to the shop where the car was painted and see if they still have the paint ...

It was definitely a great weekend for pulling the babies outta storage. :)
Lookin' good, Bri.

the bug got us all this weekend, after both my parents seeing mustangs out this week they uncovered theres and took it out for a drive tuesday night and my mother took it to work wedensday. next weekend snow tires are coming off the cars all around so the SeVT will be back on teh FSVT wheels

Back