• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finished Mondeo

wow, excellent work! Interior is very unique.... and more important, super clean!!!

Ok, heres a few of the rest of the car.

Rear seats
interior2.jpg

Door builds
InteriorDoorBuilds2.jpg

Alcantara Roof Lining
roofcomplete.jpg

Boot Install, trimmed to match
ready.jpg

bootpic.jpg

bootpic2.jpg

nightpiccy.jpg

Engine Bay
bonnet.jpg

and finally underside
under-2.jpg

You're probably right, but I wasn't sure if you used it for show purposes or not.

Also, did you do your headliner yourself? If so, did you find any difficulty with the angles and such? I'm reupholstering mine today, and would appreciate any input.

I didn't do the headlining myself as the trimmers were doing other stuff so I just got them to add it to the list. Looking at it though, it looks pretty simple as there are no major undulations or pockets. Just take your time, and if your using an alcantra like material, the stretchy element should help with eliminating ripples etc.

Good luck though mate, what colour are you going for ?

Well I was looking for a nice dark color, and black was the only color I could match to my A/B/C pillar trim.

Black would be good. If I wasn't trying to match the lighter trim I would have gone black. All BMW's come with nice black alcantra roof linings and it looks great. Get some pics up when your done.

why do you do that to us! You know we can't get our hands on autos like that and you just rub it in with mods, and mods, and pics, and pics, and more mods, and pics..... ugh Nice beautiful wonderful gorgeous etc....

Back