• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 DVD... Beaten to the punch... But not out... (Stickie Icky plz)

I'll bet it was nutty!

Obviously it was "nutty", especially balls getting stuck in the box and Elky tugging on it like a friggin' taffy puller!

But there were also some hilarious quotes, especially one from James in the lot after the banquet, parking lot sandwich cooking, Mike Allen making love to the cake (damn you have a long tongue!), an awesome light show that no one told me about :shocked: , kicks to the face (who hid the Ritalin from her?) and of course the air-ride show with a Braveheart style, battlefield salute. :crazy:
Elky has an awesome picture of Trapps that definitely needs a caption.

and wtf Trapps! I didn't think you were allowed to rough-house like that because of your back operation. You are one crazy mofo!

Obviously it was "nutty", especially balls getting stuck in the box and Elky tugging on it like a friggin' taffy puller!

But there were also some hilarious quotes, especially one from James in the lot after the banquet, parking lot sandwich cooking, Mike Allen making love to the cake (damn you have a long tongue!), an awesome light show that no one told me about :shocked: , kicks to the face (who hid the Ritalin from her?) and of course the air-ride show with a Braveheart style, battlefield salute. :crazy:
Elky has an awesome picture of Trapps that definitely needs a caption.

and wtf Trapps! I didn't think you were allowed to rough-house like that because of your back operation. You are one crazy mofo!

I don't medicate on the weekends :laugh: , strictly monday-friday 8-5!!
So was I able to kick him in the face?

It was halarious. We bet her that she couldn't kick Jeff in the face. When she asked who Jeff was everyone turned and pointed to Phil.......

It was kinda like the movie Jeepers Creepers.......Great beginning, Great middle, the ending killed it.....She should have just kick him.....

Or as the SZ Quote Of The Year...."Just Get It Over With"....:laugh:

Last edited:
It was halarious. We bet her that she couldn't kick Jeff in the face. When she asked who Jeff was everyone turned and pointed to Phil.......

It was kinda like the movie Jeepers Creepers.......Great beginning, Great middle, the ending killed it.....She should have just kick him.....

Yeah I still don't know who jeff is :shrug: :laugh:

I dunno, man. We were "reviewing" the whole thing, and "I'm flexible, ***hole!" line slaughtered the group of us that were watching it.

Back