• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: 3rd Heatsheild group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant say if it will fit for sure, im not familiar with the weapon R

10 of 17 are boxed and ready to ship tomorrow, ran out of trim and that should be here shortly

shocked.jpg

You guys are killin me :laugh:

I appreciate everyones patience!

Got half of them out today... Used paypal shipping which is new to me so hopefully they all get there! It was so much easier when I just threw them at my shipping dude and ran away :cry:

I can not wait to get mine Alex, i've so been waiting for this day to arrive, LOL, I won't post in here bothering everyone again until I get it and install it, and can comment on it!

I'll take one if there is one yet to be had

trim and all, or no trim if youcant get it

thanks

thanks

Heath

Sweet - I completely forgot about these - lol :blackeye: Hey Pudmunkie - have you shipped out those fog-light brackets yet or are you going to ship them with the heat shield?

I shipped those out, I should hope you see them within the next day or two, let me know if you dont.

Got mine as well - along with 2 other boxes containing Contour parts! I also got the Pudmunkie foglight brackets - hell yeah! The third package were lights from a fellow CEG'r - thanks so much!

PICT0002-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice cat there kyle! lol :laugh:

Everyone elses went out today.

Still waiting for payment from Lilce98 who has until wednesday before his gets sold. and Akrump to come pick his up!

I do have 3 extra for sale first come first serve

Nice cat there kyle! lol :laugh:

Thanks - I wanted to take a pic of your awesome craftsmanship and it was half way in the pic and looked really goofy - so I just moved things around so it was completely in there! lol - I though it looked funny too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back