• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Love my job! how bout you?

ctmystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Here it is 10:20 am and I'm done "working" for the day. Plus I get paid for a whole day too.

What to do with the rest of the day??

Maybe Harbour freight in W. Spfld.

yup, its official, you suk!

i have at least another 10 years worth of work to do, all of it is supposed to be done yesterday.
yay!

Maybe Harbour freight in W. Spfld.

I have been wanting to go look around there since greg mentioned it. If your up for a drive you could also check out Tools Plus in Waterbury

have you pulled the engine from your SVT yet?

I am definately only working 8 hours today so I'm out at 3 and here it is almost noon ... not to bad but I like the whole being done at 10:30 thing ...

I know one thing, I am getting to the car wash this afternoon to get all the salt/crap etc off my car since it isn't going below freezing tonight

I hate my job. Not gonna rant here, but most people there suck and are too stupid to find the writing end of a pen. And I get to work there today, yay :rolleyes: . It's at the point where I'm actually going to call out because I feel like it. I've never "called out" since I began working at Big Y a few years ago (late 2004), but I kinda feel like it tomorrow, just to piss 'em off. My car needs to go in for "emergency repairs." :crazy:

I have been wanting to go look around there since greg mentioned it. If your up for a drive you could also check out Tools Plus in Waterbury
Haven't been there yet, although I do know where it's at.

have you pulled the engine from your SVT yet?
I am definately only working 8 hours today so I'm out at 3 and here it is almost noon ... not to bad but I like the whole being done at 10:30 thing ...

Why don't you stop by and give me a hand?

I know one thing, I am getting to the car wash this afternoon to get all the salt/crap etc off my car since it isn't going below freezing tonight

Yea for quicky car washes!!

And I thought this was going to be one of those posts with a sarcastic title.

I really like my job but this time of year can be rough. I haven't worked since last week. If we get a snow storm fantastic, I'll get a week's worth of work in a night. But until then we can't do much work with 6 inches of snow still on the ground.

And I thought this was going to be one of those posts with a sarcastic title.

I really like my job but this time of year can be rough. I haven't worked since last week. If we get a snow storm fantastic, I'll get a week's worth of work in a night. But until then we can't do much work with 6 inches of snow still on the ground.

Do you offer roof shovelling services too?
That could be some decent in-between work. Cut out those ice damns and whatnot.

I love my job, absolutely love it.

I 'm a mechanical engineering intern @ Freudenberg-NOK. The ride is long(1+ hours); a 134 mi round trip, but the experience is great. I enjoy the people I work with too and not to mention but I get paid really really well. :cool:

Sorry guys...

Incriminating photos? :)
LOL I wish! Actually it's a combination of bad decisions and too many corporate reorganizations. I'm the secondmost-experienced person in the group now.

Plus our projects aren't expandable. For example, we're working on one project that will currently connect to one broker. It's guaranteed in the near future we're going to expand that project to multiple brokers, but they're not accommodating for multiple brokers now so it will be a separate project later in the year!

I love my job to, stay at home dad, I'm getting used to retirement what's it going on close to 3yrs now. I spend time taking care of the house and messing with motor in the stang. some days I'm bored but make due :laugh: .getting ready to head down to Florida for 2weeks for some warmth. lifes good.

Do I like my job?

Hahahahahahahaha! Wooo! Ohmygoodness! Lemmeketchmabreath! Thatsagoodun! Whew!

But I'll be working very hard to fix that. It's been way too long. :cool:

Your post needs more references to beer or the 80s :laugh:

Didn't mean to let you down, there. :D

Here we go -- mixing great beer with the greatest decade :cool: :

mat00659.jpg

Back