• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno 2/13/2008 3 liter intakes test

i have a optimized 65 mm tb w/tps. if you have a stock svt tb laying around i'll send you this one:shrug:

I moved the dyno to March 26 because I have to swap the motor out and see about getting the ST220 Manifold so we can have more test plus I need to find a 65mm TB before hand too and make my spacer too. Joey
So.... where's the data already? :)

I hope you were able to make it to the dyno today... and that all went well (no breakage).

I moved the dyno to March 26 because I have to swap the motor out and see about getting the ST220 Manifold so we can have more test plus I need to find a 65mm TB before hand too and make my spacer too. Joey

Looking forward to the results!

The dyno we went to had some problems ao we are headed up north to go dyno the car in Chicago for Saturday the car is running very strong I expect the numbers to be pretty good. I will post up the dyno result Sunday

UNfortunately, he won't be testing an ST220 manifold this time . . . I wasn't able to leave my car apart this week for him to run it :(

The dyno we went to had some problems ao we are headed up north to go dyno the car in Chicago for Saturday the car is running very strong I expect the numbers to be pretty good. I will post up the dyno result Sunday

Thanks for the update joey. I hope saturday goes well for you.

Wouldn't you rather be driving the m3:laugh:

Actually, no. I prefer my CSVT for some reason, lol. Anyway, I need both cars drivable since my wife will be home from school, and her car is being left down at school.

Back