• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour/SVT spring get-together 4/19/08

Grenade

CEG'er
I am inviting all the Contour/Mystique people to have a spring get together on the 3rd Saturday in April. It will be a joint get together with the local svtoatc club. We will be meeting Sat. morning at Hitech in Elk river Mn., for some cheap dynoing and bench racing and whatnot. Then we will be cruiseing to Porkys in St. Paul to fill up the lot and check out each others cars and check out the new spring mods etc.. For those of you that that is not enough, we will then cruise to Stillwater for some afternoon dining and drinks. I will be driving my 00 Contour, and I hope to meet some of you in person. pm me with any ?'s. I can't wait. A mere 10 1/2 weeks from now. The forcast for that day is 65 and mostly sunny.

Last edited:
Teaser pic from last year :drool::
DSC00334.jpg

I've never actually made one of these meet/cruises and they've had crappy weather the last couple times :(

sweet. i'll be there. contour gets insured on 4/1 :) i just got the pro-flow MAF on it. that's about all i've done this year. it's still sleeping. it needs a tune.... that'll be done before then i hope!

There were a few Contours there, but I'm hoping for more this year. Last year the weather was fine. 3 years ago it rained on the Saturday, so we had it on Sunday.

You know im there, though ill have to debate bringing the mustang or the contour. depends on whether or not i can get the belt shreading problem fixed on the mustang and also get it tuned with the new 331.

Back