• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's been a while...

msvg

New CEG'er
While driving yesterday i passed by a SVT and it reminded me of my old mystique... I came back to CEG and I'm glad to see you guys are still keeping it alive with some very nicely modded 'tours/'stiques. Anyways, this is what i have been riding in; A Hyundai Accent SR... Turbo in progress...

2935305_183_full.jpg

2935305_175_full.jpg

2935305_179_full.jpg

2935305_181_full.jpg

2935305_180_full.jpg

2935305_177_full.jpg

2935305_132_full.jpg

2935305_170_full.jpg

Modifications:

- Eibach Pro-kit lowering springs
- 17" Icon W61 Rims
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome mirror covers
- Billet door sills
- Billet Fuel door
- Tinted windows; 20% rear, 35% front.
- AEM Performance Air Intake Kit
- DC Sports Strut Tower Bar
- B&M Short Shifter
- Full Catback
- 6000K HID Xenon Conversion Kit for the headlights
- 3000K HID Xenon Conversion Kit for the Foglights
- Clarion System

Turbo in the works (dealer installed) and it will be done in roughly 3 weeks when i finally get all the parts (crosses fingers).

i like that car,i also like the design of the refreshed tibby. esp the way the exhaust and headlights flow better.

I love the new Accents. Always wanted a tiny bubble hatch like that (Metro, Aspire, Accent).

good job. i've always thought the rear on that car was tits for a hatch. i'd have to admit the mods you chose are classy too. not like the other hyundais i see a lot. Must've learned from the best...(cough) CEG (cough).:laugh:

good job. i've always thought the rear on that car was tits for a hatch. i'd have to admit the mods you chose are classy too. not like the other hyundais i see a lot. Must've learned from the best...(cough) CEG (cough).:laugh:

Thanks all and yes i did learn alot from CEG :p! Even though i didn't post much, I read a whole of useful tips and tricks... Who knows, I may even get an CSVT if one pops up for the right price!

Back