• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IT official...12-28-09 Novi BW3's Meet for the 0-16 Lions!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
***DISCLAIMER***If by some miracle the planets line up and the Lions win before this the meet is cancelled (unless you guys still wanna go:shrug:)

DECEMBER 28TH, 2008!!! @NOON!

Location is here:
Buffalo Wild Wings
NOVI (#3130)
44375 Twelve Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48377
Phone: 248-344-4019

Store Hours:
Sun: 12pm to 12am
Mon-Thurs: 11am to 1am
Fri-Sat: 11am to 2am

This location is right off the freeway and very easy to find as we've already had a meet there, I believe it was earlier this year IIRC. I hope this doesn't make anyone to mad that already voted for the other locations but it appears that the turnout would be better if we have it here so let's do it! The game starts at 1:00 p.m. and we need to get our butts in there by 12:15 p.m. or so to show them our turnout and get the area ready. Now what I'd like is a list of people and their guests so I can call them inadvance and let them know about our turnout, so please include yourself and for sure and/or possible guest(s), thank you:cool:

1. Klasse Act and my buddy Derek
2. Reebs +1...

Not sure who I'm bringing, but I'll bring someone. Ashley will be WORKING! I love it. :)

2. Reebs +1...
3.Harry------ballz...and maybe Mrs.Harry

2. Reebs +1...
4. AliasJerk - If I dont have to work I will be there :)

2. Reebs +1 (BigBEN)
4. AliasJerk - If I dont have to work I will be there :)
5. PurdySVT - Maybe the misses

***DISCLAIMER***If by some miracle the planets line up and the Lions win before this the meet is cancelled (unless you guys still wanna go:shrug:)

was this a curious comment or has the reflection of your melon messed with your head.

this meet is happening. i don't like football really, or the lions at all. i just want to hang with friends at b dubs in novi on the 18th.

was this a curious comment or has the reflection of your melon messed with your head.

this meet is happening. i don't like football really, or the lions at all. i just want to hang with friends at b dubs in novi on the 18th.

Seeing that I can't see my heads reflection it hasn't affected anythig like that but I did make the mistake of putting the 18th instead of the 28th:eek::eek::eek: I have made the correction though, but its not showing up on the forum for some reason but just to be clear, its the 28th of December and show up around noon!

If I'm back from the in-laws by the 28th my wife and I will be there.

On edit - and in the CSVT too . . .

i may show up seeing as it is about 2 miles from my house, but only if i can get my starter to start starting again in time haha

I can pick you up/ drop you off if need be, since your so close.

I should be going, might bring a friend, who knows. Should we get reserved seats? Lunch time that place could be packed.

Hell I may fly up and come now:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I'm sure you would too. I thought it was the 18th like Roger originally had posted... and I'll be gone the 28th. :( That makes me bummed because it has been awhile since a good meet. Everyone will be free and around that day too. I can still eat a B dubs the 18th though. :) That is why I stated the wife would be working as I thought it was next Thursday! I don't pay attention to the Lions or their schedule so I had no clue the 18th was a typo.

I hope you guys don't miss me too much. Everyone can drink an extra beer for me. :(

Back