• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NECEG Anti-Valentine's Day Meet

BloodyTomFlint

Three-balled plunderer of booty
Yarrr I be sailin' the high seas off the coast of
I was supposed to start this thread yesterday but I actually had to work. What kind of BS is that? Anyway, some of us were talking about donating to the Single Mothers College Fund on Saturday, Feb. 14th. Who would like to partake and where? I know nothing about the joints in the Worcester area or out east but I have current and extensive experience with the clubs out west, in my area. Any suggestions? And who's in?

1. Me

We're down for this. I'm not picky about the location (as long as it's not like friggin Flight Club in MI :laugh: )

What's your favorite local club and where is it?

F Valentine's up its stupid ass.

I'm pretty sure we're in. I looked at the Mardi Gras club last night... looks interesting to say the least.

We're down for this. I'm not picky about the location (as long as it's not like friggin Flight Club in MI :laugh: )

What's your favorite local club and where is it?

The Mardi Gras.

F Valentine's up its stupid ass.

I'm pretty sure we're in. I looked at the Mardi Gras club last night... looks interesting to say the least.

I love that place...

pfft eff the 18 year olds. They can go celebrate their Hallmark day with ghey flowers and chocolates.

I'm up for the drive down to Mardis Gras.
What time should we meet up? 9:00?

pfft eff the 18 year olds. They can go celebrate their Hallmark day with ghey flowers and chocolates.

I'm up for the drive down to Mardis Gras.
What time should we meet up? 9:00?

Any time works for me.

A little info about the place:
Admission is free before 7, $5 after.
Parking might be free if you get lucky and find a spot on the street or $4 at the Mardi Gras lot.
A pitcher of Bud/BL/Miller Light is $13, I don't know about other drink prices as I never get anything else.

We could stick him there all by himself and watch him drink cokes as he drules all over himself.

I forgot... you weren't at Mac's with us last time.

A group of 3 18 year olds sitting at "the row" for a good hour at least, and I think I saw $21 go up between them. Meanwhile, the girls that were with them were sitting next to us on the couches, bored out of their minds.

The rest of the "adults" (read: NE-CEG) had to wait patiently for half of the stage are to open up. And boy, did it.

A couple of NE-CEG'ers got to know my wife a little bit better by the end of the night. :)

Mardis Gras II is just a few minutes from my new place, but I don't know what I am doing for that night yet ....

Back