• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You call that a port job??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't the point I am trying to make here. Trying to throw blame on someone for work they didnt do is utter and complete BS and I don't think it is right at all. My links show who "built" the motor so that is enough said for me. Now Sean's car is going to open an entire different can of worms. I dont feel like getting that right now or i'll end up with some infractions or worse lol I just think the info needs to be corrected in this thread about where the motor came from and anyone wanting any more info on either of those cars can just shoot me a pm

lol. should have just let it be.....

Wow......
Makes me glad I got into doing things myself. That way when something is fugged up I only have me to blame! :laugh: Yikes, that is quite the mess of a car you got there. Hope you don't find anymore surprises between Ginger and that other T-Red :nonono:

Holy hell Josh, I had no idea how bad this was until you posted pics. :eek:. Who ever did the porting wasn't even qualified to wipe their own a$$ by the looks of that porting job :nonono: CEG member or Ford Tech, doesn't matter.

I helped pull said motor from the car. Everythig about that motor/trans was BS! Everything was done half ass. Missing hardware in the trans bellhousing,wrong bolts, wrong length bolts and much more. It was really coll seeing bolts an inch too long buried into the block and nowhere near touching the bellhousing.

To the individual that "installed" the motor......you are a HACK! There are enough of us that saw it first hand, there is no excuse for :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing over people like this.

PHilly, Hetfield, Thinkmoto, and Poles man juices from over a period of 4-5 days?

When I saw those pics....

stan-pota.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back