• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

people my age in this section? Under 21

looks like Dan will be turning 21 next month. woohoo!

I just scrolled through the stickied roll call thread. We've got a decent chunk of early 20 year olds. More than I realized.
(some of you may want to update your posts in there - perhaps put birth year instead of age, also update vehicles and such)

Haha, a bunch of stalkers here!

Yes, I'll be 21 in July as stated before...

Got one more year of school left, almost done.

Dan

scary isn't it?
I've spent more than 1/3 my life as part of this community.
I remember not knowing what to think when we had this conversation in my driveway. I was shocked:laugh:
Haha, a bunch of stalkers here!

Yes, I'll be 21 in July as stated before...

Got one more year of school left, almost done.

Dan
Well, good luck, man! Where ya goin?

I remember not knowing what to think when we had this conversation in my driveway. I was shocked:laugh:

Well, good luck, man! Where ya goin?

I'm up at UNH majoring in Mechanical Engineering. At the moment I work at DEKA in manchester. I seriously can not wait to get out of school, work is so much better, 9-5, no all nighters, I get paid. Its great lol.

What about you, what are you up to?

I'm gradumalating on the 19th from Bacon Academy (public school), and starting at TRCC (Three Rivers Community College) in august. I got into UConn, but decided to save money and take cheap-ass gen-eds and start my internship at Dominion Nuclear.

Thanks for asking:cool:

Again, best of luck to ya, it seems like you've got a great plan layed out.

Back