• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fidanza Flywheel I.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my only problem is the fact that paypal is going to take a fee out of every payment i recieve, which means everyone has to up the payment they send me or i foot the fees. I am too broke to foot any fees lol. I am not going to have my money till friday to pay for this but I am willing to do whatever I can to help it along.
Do you know how much ? I'll contact Ray and ask him for a contact address for payment and postal details. If in the meantime anyone comes up with a better solution... i'm all for that... G.

Do you know how much ? I'll contact Ray and ask him for a contact address for payment and postal details. If in the meantime anyone comes up with a better solution... i'm all for that... G.
let me check paypals site real fast.

Remember people, the SVT flywheel is no longer available. This is the only way you can get a lighter flywheel as far as I know.

i've got my share of the payment, just waiting on the other information about paypal and everything. elraido, you would happen to know if there are still any stock SVT clutches out and around would you?

i've got my share of the payment, just waiting on the other information about paypal and everything. elraido, you would happen to know if there are still any stock SVT clutches out and around would you?
you can still get a luk brand clutch and they were the supplier of the oem clutches so basically yes you can just with out the ford part number on it lol

Yup, the clutches and PP kit is still around.

OK Ray came back with ultrarev@ultrarev.com He said the flywheels will be shipped same day. You need to give him a headed e-mail. CEG Group Buy. Name, Address, Duratec/Zetec, (DonKingKong you need to put prefered fedex/USPS). Anyone got questions before we start sending money ? ...G. my bad.. fill in the info. box on the paypal payment page.

OK Ray came back with ultrarev@ultrarev.com He said the flywheels will be shipped next day. You need to give him a headed e-mail. CEG Group Buy. Name, Address, Duratec/Zetec, (DonKingKong you need to put prefered fedex/USPS). Anyone got questions before we start sending money ? ...G.
nope that is his paypal address i assume right? Fill out that info with our payment of 239 and we are good to go right?

1. gorman
2. DonKingKong
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly
6. bensenvill (NECO)
7. Nezerconezer
8. kpeeks (NECO/CEG) -zetec
9.SVTRacer
10.S.BOOGIE2468 .
Ok guys can you fill in your payment status as and when please. Anyone coming in late add yourself and payment status. We may need this info. later ...thanks ...G

so, we paypal him AND email him with a headed email with our name,address,...etc.?
when you send payment; put your details in the message box in the format suggested, an extra e-mail not necessary ..sorry my bad...G.

This is a little confusing... I need mine ASAP. If I paypal him now, will he ship mine out next day before he gets ALL the payments? I don't want to be waiting on someone to pay when I have the money and need the part now.

Thanks gorman for putting this on BTW.

This is a little confusing... I need mine ASAP. If I paypal him now, will he ship mine out next day before he gets ALL the payments? I don't want to be waiting on someone to pay when I have the money and need the part now.

Thanks gorman for putting this on BTW.
it says he will ship next day on there so i would assume that applies to each order he gets:shrug:

i didn't ask if he was going to wait until all payments were made. He said they will go out when payment was made. I've made my payment, so i will let you know what message i get... G.

i have seemed to misplace the credit card that im using for the 3L project...heh :eek:, i'll get it done by friday the latest. maybe even tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back