• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fidanza Flywheel I.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this is a crazy deal! I bought one brand new off the classifieds for $275 a few months ago, and thought that was a good deal :crazy:

How do you like it?

I was going to put it on my 98 SF LX, but I picked up a 98.5 black turbo SVT. The SVT has a Findanza already, but needs a new clutch, so I'm saving the brand new Findanza for the clutch swap, just in case the old one is damaged.

Either way, the SF LX will end up with one, just not sure which one.

who do we pay?:shrug: and i know its paypal....right?
Hi guys; OK payment is paypal. You can send the money to me or we can get one of you guys over there to take the money. Either way as soon as we have 10 orders i'll contact Ray again and get final details from him. Chime in guys lets make it happen ...G.

1. gorman
2. DonKingKong
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly
6. bensenvill (NECO)
7. Nezerconezer
8. kpeeks (NECO/CEG) -zetec
9.SVTRacer
10.S.BOOGIE 2468
Ok guys we have 10. I'm going to suggest payment by next weekend .. I'll contact Ray and get the info we need . Last minuite deciders... now or never....G.

contacted ray... awaiting shipping time and cost confirmation ... Gone to bed ..it's 2am ..G.

OK guys; is anyone interested in recieving all the flywheels for the 48 states, he's offering free shipping to 1 address. Looks like Ray is not too keen to send them out individually, so if anyone is in the right job to do this and can help out, LMK . Just asking... while i find out the details. I'm still waiting to hear how much it will be to recieve them individually. I'll get this sorted first.. then payment details will follow... G.

OK guys; is anyone interested in recieving all the flywheels for the 48 states. Looks like Ray is not too keen to send them out individually. If anyone is in the right job to do this and can help out, LMK . Just asking... while i find out the details. I'm still waiting to hear how much it will be to recieve them individually. I'll get this sorted first.. then payment details will follow... G.
i dont care to do that but then that makes pricing go up because of shipping 2 times. just lmk what you want to do

i dont care to do that but then that makes pricing go up because of shipping 2 times. just lmk what you want to do
i'm not quite sure what you mean, can you do it ?... i'm hoping Ray will send them out ... just checking to see if anyone can give us another option ... i'm still waiting on his reply.... G.

i'm not quite sure what you mean, can you do it ?... i'm hoping Ray will send them out ... just checking to see if anyone can give us another option ... i'm still waiting on his reply.... G.
like i said I will if it comes down to it needing to be done that way. It will just make our pricing go up wont it since we will have to pay shipping to me or whoever and then shipping to eachother. Just lmk I'll help out if I can.

no .. he's offering free shipping to 1 address in the 48 states. You'd get yours delivered free. I was just checking how far north Edmonton was. If poss i'll try to get Ray to ship DonKingKongs and mine direct. Not making any promises but i'll try. He sprung this on me ... oh well... just have to make the best of it... I really appreciate you stepping up to the plate. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow ... gone to bed.. G.

no .. he's offering free shipping to 1 address in the 48 states. You'd get yours delivered free. I was just checking how far north Edmonton was. If poss i'll try to get Ray to ship DonKingKongs and mine direct. Not making any promises but i'll try. He sprung this on me ... oh well... just have to make the best of it... I really appreciate you stepping up to the plate. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow ... gone to bed.. G.
sounds good just lmk

As long as I wouldn't lose any money shipping them out individually, I would do it if I have to. I need mine asap or I'm out of this GB. My motor is getting close to install.
Relax relax. Ray has contacted me .The 48 states will be $9 to your door. DonKingKong has a choice of fedex or USPS at $30 U.S. i presume. If anyone wants to do the packing... you can.. but you now don't have to. OK.. last part... payment. You could all send me the money ... i quizzed paypal about exchange rates/secondary balances etc etc...no answer. So.. if one of you guys wants to collect the money and pay it from over there... it may be safer and easier for DonKingKong and I. So; who wants 2400 bucks in there account for a day or two !! ...G.

Relax relax. Ray has contacted me .The 48 states will be $9 to your door. DonKingKong has a choice of fedex or USPS at $30 U.S. i presume. If anyone wants to do the packing... you can.. but you now don't have to. OK.. last part... payment. You could all send me the money ... i quizzed paypal about exchange rates/secondary balances etc etc...no answer. So.. if one of you guys wants to collect the money and pay it from over there... it may be safer and easier for DonKingKong and I. So; who wants 2400 bucks in there account for a day or two !! ...G.
so does he have to recieve the money as a lump sum? From what im understanding he is willing to now ship everyones individually himself correct? if so, I am wondering why he can accept our individual payments? I 'm willing to do whatever I can to help. I have a business account thru paypal so I can accept payments or whatever needs to be done I just figured it would be easier on him to do the paymnets and shipping lol.

so does he have to recieve the money as a lump sum? From what im understanding he is willing to now ship everyones individually himself correct? if so, I am wondering why he can accept our individual payments? I 'm willing to do whatever I can to help. I have a business account thru paypal so I can accept payments or whatever needs to be done I just figured it would be easier on him to do the paymnets and shipping lol.
Hey as long as you don't disappear to Vegas i'm cool with it !! I think it might be better to get all the payments collected and pay them all at once. This does depend on TEN purchases and if someone drags their feet... Ray may hold things up and ultimately up the quoted price... What do you think ? ..G.

Hey as long as you don't disappear to Vegas i'm cool with it !! I think it might be better to get all the payments collected and pay them all at once. This does depend on TEN purchases and if someone drags their feet... Ray may hold things up and ultimately up the quoted price... What do you think ? ..G.
my only problem is the fact that paypal is going to take a fee out of every payment i recieve, which means everyone has to up the payment they send me or i foot the fees. I am too broke to foot any fees lol. I am not going to have my money till friday to pay for this but I am willing to do whatever I can to help it along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back