• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Pfft! :laugh:

:shocked: :shocked:
P5280022.jpg

P5280025.jpg

P5280026.jpg

Hahaha....much better

No parking brake? :eek:
I'm sure they'll put us on the hill again. For some reason I don't think the show planners like our cars. :shrug:

This was posted on the first page also, I'm posting it again for those that don't check the first post for updates.

UPDATE:
I called the fairgrounds this morning to verify the 28 registered. They are telling me that they have 25 listed for our group. It was advised, by the woman at the office: "that everyone checking into the fairgrounds verify the club name and make sure credit is given to our club".
Also, registration is at the fairground gate (gate #3) now. There is no more online registration. The price to register is $45.

Last edited:
No parking brake? :eek:
I'm sure they'll put us on the hill again. For some reason I don't think the show planners like our cars. :shrug:

Doh!! My e-brake is acting up. The ratcheting mech lets go randomly. I'll be sure to keep it in gear as well as using wheel chocks.

UPDATE:
I called the fairgrounds this morning to verify the 28 registered. They are telling me that they have 25 listed for our group. It was advised, by the woman at the office: "that everyone checking into the fairgrounds verify the club name and make sure credit is given to our club".
Also, registration is at the fairground gate (gate #3) now. There is no more online registration. The price to register is $45.

hmm I wonder if they still haven't processed our registration. I did it online last week, and printed out the confirmation to bring with me. Plus I see the charge hitting my credit card, so I'm pretty sure we're all set.

That's kind of what the lady and I were thinking, some last minute ones (before the end of online reg.) weren't processed by the staff yet.

I'll check again on Thursday when I get there and give an update.

Last edited:
Doh!! My e-brake is acting up. The ratcheting mech lets go randomly. I'll be sure to keep it in gear as well as using wheel chocks.

as I remember it isn't as steep as your driveway, but a slope none the less ...look at the front of the calendar as that is the hill, not that you can really see it at all ...

Im getting there thursday afternoon. Is anyone one going to be there aswell?

I will be there Thursday late afternoon.
Where are you staying TourEnvy?

Last edited:
i am coming and will be registering the day of arrival. i'll be there on saturday and staying till sunday. cant wait to meet all of you going.

Have a safe trip! You have my digits in case you run into any problems.
We're looking forward to meeting you also. :)

yes i do ... i got my hotel reserved as well... so all i have to do is drive out there now. about 6 hours... but its gonna be worth the ride

Im Camping :rolleyes: I read that stuff is going on thursday, This our vacation so I wanted to get out of town asap. plus I wanted to be there Friday morning and didnt want to setup the tent in the dark! Sounds like some are going to be there, LUCA we will have to catch up with you, beer sounds good lol :eek:

Back