• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Lars, I'll see you at the hotel. Have a safe trip!

Evan, you have a PM.

i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait.

so today was our last day as seniors. tomarrow senior trip to nyc. thursday just chill. friday grad practice, senior soccer game and maybe just maybe coming up to see you guys.

Yeah we just had grad last saturday....this is like a great present hahahaha. Can't wait till next year...even though it will make it an even farther drive to carlisle cuz ill be in toledo :(

ok so im pretty P!ssed off right now cuz thers a 99% chance the CSVT isnt making it up to carlisle for its first year. Im mad cuz this would have been my first car shpow that my first car would be in hence im only 16. GR!!!!! so this sucks. since the chance of the tranny problem being fixed by saturday is slim to none idk what car i should take now.

SVT Focus "clone"
or
Lincoln LSV8

Definately. Just wish I had my SVT running. My first car was a 91 SHO. I loved it, and I was planning on getting an SVT as a replacement when the SHO wore out. Instead I got my Laser. I wanted speed when I got back from Iraq, and I wasted a few grand making it fly. Now I have a fast peice of junk worth nothing instead of a quick peice of junk worth nothing. Live and learn. WOT with full 15lbs of boost at 2500-3000 rpm is awsome, though. I went active duty, so I decided to get a more reliable car. I thought I got a deal, $5000, 57000 miles, 3.0l, Vortech SC, NOS, exhaust, clear title, decent shape, just needed some cleaning up and touch-up. I wish. It will be back on the road one day, hopefully soon, minus the SC which will be sold soon, hopefully.

With your "Need for speed" you ought to consider getting out on the race track and taking a few driving lessons.

See the HPDE schedule and backround info. at www.nasanortheast.org

(Yes, I'm a member)

Your car. Their instructors. You'll gain a great deal of satisfaction from the car(s) you own.

(BTW, is Vic-Mar's still a great place to eat?)

Last edited:
"Hello, My Name Is...."

"Hello, My Name Is...."

Maybe I'm shy, but I think it is a good ice-breaker idea to have self-stick name labels available...

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...oductId=37746&cmArea=SC1:CG24:DP1520:CL160068

I'd pick them up to bring along, but circumstances with prepping the race car for sunday at Pocono dictate I cannot attend until and only for Saturday, in and out.

If someone really wanted to get ambitious, these labels could be ink jet or laser pre-printed with "Contour.org " near the top, with room left below to write in our names.

how late is registration open on friday? not sure when I will get down there and if i will make it in time to register friday or not ...

how late is registration open on friday? not sure when I will get down there and if i will make it in time to register friday or not ...

Showfield Registration Office:
Located outside Gate 3

Thursday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m

yeah i pretty much dont feel like going now. wont have a car of my own to tkae so it would be kinda Ghey. Im starting to get sick of all the THousands and thousands ive dumped into the SVT and am starting to think its not worth it. IDK kinda depressed right now with this whole situation. ITs been at the shop now for 2 whole weeks and they cant figure out the problem. THis is rediculous!

Bring the Lincoln. :drool:

That's a bummer that your car won't be done in time. :cry:
What do you mean they can't figure out what's wrong with it?

You'd better come! I understand your frustration but it's all about hanging out with friends and having a good time. You'll still have fun, maybe not as much since your car won't be there, but it will still be fun.

Pocketed T-Shirts died out in the 90's. :shrug:

You remember the 90's...right? You were probably in your 40's.
devil-smiley-029.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
snidegrin.gif
snidegrin.gif

Todd threw out our name badges because he needed the lanyards for other people. :cry:
That was the one thing I forgot to ask Elky to get for me when I was scrambling to notify people that I couldn't make it.

Anyone goin to carlisle have a decent set of headlights (the whole assembly) that they will be a good sumaritan and let them go for free or cheap :laugh:

Let me know thanks lol

Back