• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A socal meet

Regarding the Sunset Showdown Carshow that was postponed until January - it obviously didn't happen. Since I can't make the club meetings I only get notification by email which the club sends out before each monthly meeting. So far, there has been no mention of a new date for the postponed one. It may be that they are just going to bag it and get ready for the Fabulous Fords show coming up. The club has a booth every year and it would be my guess that's what's going on.
Karl

The Sunset Showdown is now called the South Bay Showdown and will be Sunday (12/12) at South Bay Ford which is located at 5100 W. Rosecrans and the 405 freeway in Hawthorne. You can see the dealership from the freeway. I'm not in the show but I'll be there late morning/early afternoon taking pictures. So, if anyone's in the area, stop on by. Maybe next year a bunch of us can enter the show so we'll have our own class. :cool:
Karl

Last edited:
The Sunset Showdown is now called the South Bay Showdown and will be Sunday (12/12) at South Bay Ford which is located at 5100 W. Rosecrans and the 405 freeway in Hawthorne. You can see the dealership from the freeway. I'm not in the show but I'll be there late morning/early afternoon taking pictures. So, if anyone's in the area, stop on by. Maybe next year a bunch of us can enter the show so we'll have our own class. :cool:
Karl

Im pretty close to that, might just stop on by with my buddy with a csvt. So im guessing the meet never went down?

That's right across from my friend's garage. I've got a meeting in the morning, but I'll try to stop there after it's over.

Stu

Karl

What time is the Showdown?
I've got some business that I have to attend to from 9:00 till about 11, but I'm going to try to get out there after that, and probably have lunch in the area.

Stu

Karl

Back