• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno place

Why not get a tune from Warmonger since they are an SCT tuner now. I'd rather go through him mail order myself.

I just shot Tom a PM asking him if he could help me out. The problem is Todd, I have no Dyno graphs, no A/F read outs or anything and I dont want a problem when I am running a shot of nitrous. If he can do this stuff, I will give him my business this weekend or w/e. Id like to have it all done by next weekend.

Only with Warmonger. Arsejammir might be different if he is getting a flip for NO2 though.

Just read Bill's post. Yes if no prior pulls to go off of you need at least some straight pulls or logs.

Only with Warmonger. Arsejammir might be different if he is getting a flip for NO2 though.

Just read Bill's post. Yes if no prior pulls to go off of you need at least some straight pulls or logs.

If I can get some logs with an xcal then send them off to him, sure that wont be a problem for me. I can get some logs running a 55 shot but then its all up to him for the 75 and 100 shot.

NOS is the one instance where i would recommend a flip chip over a flash... for what i would hope are obvious reasons.

Just do it yourself. It's more fun that way and you learn something in the process.

Hey.. I never had any head gasket problems... and the spark plugs fragments helped with piston to cylinder wall sealing i'm sure.

try white racing on 9 mile in warren just west of groesbeck i think ther still there i know he had a nice dyno set up

Back