• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fall Dragon Run, info right here

I believe this is in reference to Gingerman and if so, he's got you there Hector:laugh:

LOL! You guys were all a little on the slow side at Gingerman.

I think Rog is getting a little too much crap for wanting to go here. For those that haven't been to TOTD, it's an awesome road, and I didn't even drive. I rode shotgun in my brand new 350Z. Who drove? The biggest dickbag (with OTHER peoples cars) of all, Todras.... with reckless f'ing abandon no less! But it was fun, and is a nice road regardless of speed. Many of the roads in the area, especially to the South, are just as twisty.

Maybe going there as a destination is kinda lame, but for a meet it would be a great place. If you haven't gone, at least make it a waypoint on your trip through. I'd say it's worth a few hour detour. That's what we did and it was worth it. Of course, don't let todd drive... ;)

Some one should come from up here guys! If I can drive up for just a meet at tony pacos lol you guys can come drive the dragon!

Back