• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

finally done!

shizapooh

CEG'er
so ya im 15 years old no experience at all on projects so heres my first one lmk what you think.

40etmja.jpg

Looks good. Is the same thing going in the bottom? Also that drivers side headlight could you some love. Take a pic in the daylight and I am sure you will get some advice on what to do with it.

my birthday is in 24 days im gonna get a new headlight and CF hood :laugh: ...but im not gonna put a grille on the bottom because im gonna get that turbo kit and i like the way the intercooler looks :cool: thanks tho it took my a while to do the grille just got done with it and snapped a few pics

my birthday is in 24 days im gonna get a new headlight and CF hood :laugh: ...but im not gonna put a grille on the bottom because im gonna get that turbo kit and i like the way the intercooler looks :cool: thanks tho it took my a while to do the grille just got done with it and snapped a few pics

nearly 16 and already talking about a turbo on one of the hardest cars to install a turbo on.

good luck.

BTW, nice work, my first mod on my old tour when I was 16 was a mesh grille. looked awesome, BTW make sure to clearcoat the mesh or it will tarnish like a mother.

damn rich kids. i'm lucky if i have enough money to pay for my insurance bill every month. lol. car looks good though!

Are you kidding me? When i was 16 I was dreaming of having a car like that but Ive had to work my way up wow, I wish i was that lucky!!!!!!!

my mom saved alot of money when i was little for a car and she took that out and my saving bonds for the car.. but i wouldnt trade my car for any other car i LOVE it!

wait until i get 16 and get a job then the real modding begins !

my mom saved alot of money when i was little for a car and she took that out and my saving bonds for the car.. but i wouldnt trade my car for any other car i LOVE it!

After a complete engine build, there isn't much left other than drive terrain and misc. mods.:rolleyes:

I think fog lights was the first mod, then mesh. Looks real good. Kudos

At 16 years old, the money you make on a first job doesn't pay for much. You always want to think that, but that's not the reality.

At 16 years old, the money you make on a first job doesn't pay for much. You always want to think that, but that's not the reality.

+1

I made 5.75 an hour at Farmer Jack's when I was 16. it took me a month to save up for a CTA intake. Jeez, I cant imigine how long it would have taken me to save up for a 3L swap, let alone a BUILT 3L swap... That is if my 'tour would have had a duratec in it. I liked my little zetec ^.^

As a 16 year old I may $7 an hour, which was pretty good compared to most kids. Keep saving the money and with enough discipline you'll have the money. I started modding the car when I was 16 and now I'm 18 and just now nearing completion on the 3L. Good job on the mesh btw, that was my first mod as well.

Back