• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hamilton Area Pre-Meetup before CEG Meet on April 18th, INFO Here!!!

Damn :nonono:.

But yeah, why not I'll drive down. Where would you wanna meet then? I wouldn't mind stopping by Aaron's place too.. I'll show him how his former seats are doing lol.

Damn :nonono:.

But yeah, why not I'll drive down. Where would you wanna meet then? I wouldn't mind stopping by Aaron's place too.. I'll show him how his former seats are doing lol.

Turns out Aaron will be in Hamilton tomorrow so hes going to stop by here and drop off my items...so we could meet in Burlington/Hamilton if ya want. Ill be around Hamilton all day...

What time do you think you would want to be here for? I can meet you around anytime as long as I know tonight what time lol.

the later the better for me, gotta drive the gf around to buy birthday gifts for her family

K, I'll be in a black Crapalier if Im not in my CSVT, gotta get another trip permit until Monday when its legally good for the road (when I get my safety on Mon. afternoon)

Edit: waking up early tomorrow/today to get to the ministry before they close, so I *should* be in the csvt...but we will seee lol..and as of right now looks like sunday is officially a no-go. I guess April 25th is the new meet/day?

Back