• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HP battle!!

Bill's car DEFINATLY runs alot better than it used to, witht eh new tune he should be putting down some great numbers.. That being said Bill if your car absolutly destroys my car on the dyno I will be putting bleach in your gas tank as punishment:laugh:.

Aaron

If your mocking TEX as being an expert...Please tell me... who you are to mock him?
Truth be told...you don't know $hit about bills car tricker!! Please...and let me ask again...PLEASE tell me how you know what he can and can not put down?
Is it because you know it all? Or thought you did....? Because....You didn't even know what type of heads he has on his car. Which tells me you have no room to place judgment on bills cars ability.

i have studied his previous dyno's, looked his car over, talked to him plenty. you wanna throw nitrous into this battle? i have used, wasted, purged, and breathed more nitrous than anyone else around here.

say what you will about whoever's stuff. none of it matters till the sheets are up anyways, but if you call a "kinger" PNP job an "improvement" your a retard. he doesnt even flow bench the heads, so its no better than the garage job i did on my last 3L so go run your mouth more about nothing you know about.

i have studied his previous dyno's, looked his car over, talked to him plenty. you wanna throw nitrous into this battle? i have used, wasted, purged, and breathed more nitrous than anyone else around here.

say what you will about whoever's stuff. none of it matters till the sheets are up anyways, but if you call a "kinger" PNP job an "improvement" your a retard. he doesnt even flow bench the heads, so its no better than the garage job i did on my last 3L so go run your mouth more about nothing you know about.
Actually, I do have a sheet showing the flow of my heads on my car, again in the book too.:cool:

Sorry, I forgot your car is so awesome and you know absolutely everything. :rolleyes:

sorry...... that i make more power than you. sorry, that i have a the cleanest full 3L around. also sorry, that i dont give two flyin :censored:'s what you think ya tool :D

sorry...... that i make more power than you. sorry, that i have a the cleanest full 3L around. also sorry, that i dont give a flyin what you think ya tool :D

You make more power than me? Damn you make me wish that I had gotten my car on the dyno back when I had the SHO Shop LIM on it. But, as far as that goes, I don't give a flying fart about you and your little rust bucket, as I'm done with Contours.

Bringit down to my neck of the woods and I'll whip your ass with a 4000 lb boat. Last time I knew, there wasn't a Contour in existence that could pull off a 4.7 sec 0-60, and only two that could manage low 13's in the quarter, and neither were yours. Remind me how you make more power than me, and I'm the tool?

Seriously, I don't think anybody except for maybe some of your little WGL buddies missed you while you were gone, so maybe you should try it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
you wanna talk about how "fast" you are? you wanna bring other vehicles into this battle? this is a contour site. we're talking about contours. if you wanna talk like that, let me go grab the 8 second snowmobiles i've built or the stock 800 that i built that set a record the first pass ever run on the asphalt. you wanna talk about fast stuff? lol. your done with contours? maybe you should be the one leaving.

Let me begin on how much FAIL tricker has brought to this thread :rolleyes:

He doesnt have 3L valves pressed in does he?
Yes he does...stop making stuff up....:help:

dude starjammir's my buddy.
So this qualifies you for a know it all now about his car?

i have studied his previous dyno's, looked his car over, talked to him plenty. .
So you made a mistake about the heads not having 3L vavles....i guess thats okay....

kinger doesnt even flow bench the heads.
I should take your word for it...because of course you studied his car...you would know.....right?

Actually, I do have a sheet showing the flow of my heads on my car, again in the book too.:cool:

:laugh:

no offense. it won't. it's gonna choke out on high rpm. even the shoshop/gutted intakes are not enough for a 3L.

Tricker...stop here...because you have Zero mathematical skills to explain your assumption of the 3L's capabilities of cfm flow.

And warmonger ran years with IMRC system on his proted 3L with 12psi. He was hitting over 350whp....now that ray has it...it's been pushed even more.

Tricker...stop here...because you have Zero mathematical skills to explain your assumption of the 3L's capabilities of cfm flow.

And warmonger ran years with IMRC system on his proted 3L with 12psi. He was hitting over 350whp....now that ray has it...it's been pushed even more.

yes so i'll stop here, just after saying this.

you just compared a turbo car to a N/A car, in terms of flow. that doesnt work. what are you trying to argue with that point? i'm "pretty sure" you can push more air through that split port setup than you can pull through it!

back to the HP battle. starjammir i'd like to see the new dyno sheet soon!

yes so i'll stop here, just after saying this.

you just compared a turbo car to a N/A car, in terms of flow. that doesnt work. what are you trying to argue with that point? i'm "pretty sure" you can push more air through that split port setup than you can pull through it!

back to the HP battle. starjammir i'd like to see the new dyno sheet soon!

I did compare the two...and since they both coexist in a engine application i thought you would understand the principles of an engine Choking:confused:. As you stated here
no offense. it won't. it's gonna choke out on high rpm. even the shoshop/gutted intakes are not enough for a 3L.

But i left it alone and didn't want to point out you used the wrong choice of words when you were trying to prove your point.

To be honest...the LIM gutted with a larger Uim is pretty close to the volumetric efficiency needed to supply a 3.0L. At any given rpm.

how many times are you going to try to call me out harry?

where's your dyno sheets? i'm sure they're just amazing themselves!

especially if your work is anything like that sho shop LIM you sold redlineracer12.

go jb weld me some secondary plates would ya? i'm running low!

-Tricker, out.

how many times are you going to try to call me out harry? where's your dyno sheets? i'm sure they're just amazing themselves!
especially if your work is anything like that sho shop LIM you sold redlineracer12.
go jb weld me some secondary plates would ya? i'm running low!
-Tricker, out.
Well i don't have an svt anymore :shrug:

Man..you don't like being wrong do you.

wrong about what...... the likes of starjammir's engine build? i know the essentials. kinger heads are not typically flow benched. did kinger do his heads? i guess i assumed. however, i haven't been proven wrong about him cracking 240 whp. but i hope he does!

Back