• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Junkyard Run!

Philly says there's a U-pick JY in the Appleton area that we should check out before it gets too muddy...........who's down?

^not this guy^

I got's stuff to do.

No doubt! I totally need to burn some of those sweet ass cds that you've got..........

......oh yeah, back on track here........Suba you could meet me at my place and I could drive from there if you wanna go check it out. Fuz, I'll just kidnap you and force you to go! hahaha J/K

We could shoot for going in 2-3 weeks?

2-3 weeks could work for me, maybe. I have to finish my trailer too yet :nonono:.

Philly says there's a U-pick JY in the Appleton area that we should check out before it gets too muddy...........who's down?
Gibsons? I was thinking about hitting them up tomorrow, but I could maybe do it in a couple weeks.

You guys will have a good time. If I got enough of my garage finished, I could go to. Dave will be over again tonight to help me out. I will post here if I will be going.

You guys will have a good time. If I got enough of my garage finished, I could go to. Dave will be over again tonight to help me out. I will post here if I will be going.

Even if we're not done with your garage yet, we could still fly over there, check out the yard and be back early afternoon to keep working on the garage.........it's your call MC-B.

Gibson Iron Metal & Auto Inc
139 South Fieldcrest Drive
Neenah, Wisconsin, 54956

cash only so be prepared, open at 8 IIRC, close at 12 or 2, don't remember.

Back