• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Junkyard Run!

I dunno? I guess we can make a last minute decision just like last weekend......maybe the forecast will change still.

Well, if you guys go, give me a call when you're on the way there tomorrow. I think Jon and i will make the call tonight sometime.

I am interested. Josh, txt me if you guys are going or not and what time. Maybe I could meet you in FDL..or just meet there?

Fuz has a rig that he uses. I have something similar as well, but I won't be going because weather looks like ish around here tomorrow morning and I can't really think of anything I need right now other than SVT stuff, which they don't have.

12v drill battery and the harness whip. It is raining here, have fun at the yard. I am staying home :D

No pics of mud on seats? Dang.... I had a good time today in the garage. I am pooped.

I call dibs on being thrown in the trunk and driven to the junkyard.

[I have no interest in the csvt specific parts, just need another pedal assembly wire harness as it turns out the wiring is completely different between pre and post 98's... and a few parts for the towncar]

No way man! The harness was from the '98 SVT at the yard. What year harness do you need?

Back