• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

FS: OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

FS: OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

I have a OEM carbon fiber hood for sale, hood is in pretty mint shape aside from the passenger side corner that meets the wiper cowl where its scuffed a bit from rubbing. Stock latch is solid and has no signs of cracking in the surrounding area.

Asking $PM FOR PRICE, located in Hamilton, ON.

38462880010_large.jpg

38462880011_large.jpg

38462880006_large.jpg

38462880009_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a few items that I am trying to get clear out of my garage. I will have more SVT parts from a wreck SVT so if you looking for something that I have not posted yet, send me an email or message.
I figured I would give the local contour guys first crack at all items.

AIRBAGS
Driver - Grey cover, not from an SVT - $PM FOR PRICE
Passenger - $PM FOR PRICE
AB control module - $PM FOR PRICE

1996 SE Interior
complete interior - grey in colour, any piece you want, let me know

1996 SE side skirts
burgundy red in colour, ok condition, some scratches etc...passenger and driver side available - $PM FOR PRICE

Gauge overlays - see pics, white overlays with blue numbering - $PM FOR PRICE

SVT front bumper
DAMAGED - see pics - make me an offer, need this out of the garage by Oct 18

SVT Side skirt - passenger side - jack point covers are intact - side skirt damaged as bumper above - $PM FOR PRICE

DMD -
Dual mode dampner - brand new, never used/installed $PM FOR PRICE

SVT Flywheel - $PM FOR PRICE
SVT MTX-75 manual tranny off a 1998.5 - had about 200K km on it when removed. No issues - shifted well in all gears. $PM FOR PRICE

Hopefully this link works, posted some pics on flicker...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21073351@N05/
More to come...

99 silverfrost contour svt 3L

99 silverfrost contour svt 3L

have decided i am going to sell my 3L swapped csvt, the odometer reads 320,000 and the motor was a 20,000 kmd 2006 taurus 3L it now has 40,000 on it. the car drives great, just time for somthing new.

other than the swap the car it pretty much stock

stock svt exhaust + a front to back spare
stock svt suspension
17" primax wheels with 8/10 rubber

pass side rear quarter is rusty

i have been driving this car for 3 years daily, but not in the winter (winter beater) and i have never had a problem with it. car runs great,
EGR pipe needs some work as it leaks a bit.
has the infomous dash warp but other than thos coupe things it is in good shape

i am located in guelph, ontario, canada about an hour west of toronto

i am looking to get PM FOR PRICE.

e-mail to tempalla@hotmail.com or call or text to 226-820-3137 thanks for looking

svt8.jpg

svt10.jpg

svt9.jpg

CSVT Ford Service / Repair Manual

CSVT Ford Service / Repair Manual

Hi,

Does anyone have the Ford Service Manual for 1999 CSVT either in hard copy or on CD that they like to sell/share with me?

Thanks,
John.

SVT Brakes, sway bar...

SVT Brakes, sway bar...

I dug up a couple more items:

Mintex 1144 front brake pads - brand new in original box...BAT sells these for $PM FOR PRICE...
These are E1 size (smaller pad) and fits E1 SVTs and non-SVT calipers.
I am asking $PM FOR PRICE.

Front Rotors - non-SVT size (260mm), cross-drilled rotors from KVR, excellent condition, lots of life left (I will get my caliper out and measure thickness over the next day or so) and no warpage...
asking $PM FOR PRICE.

SVT Caliper bracket and caliper - taken from 98.5 SVT E1 - with smaller brake pad but for SVT size rotor.
Asking $PM FOR PRICE obo for the two brackets or $PM FOR PRICE for calipers and brackets...everything in good working order.

SVT Rear Sway Bar - 18mm - some surface corrision but bar is solid and in excellent condition otherwise - $PM FOR PRICE.

I updated my previous post with a couple items as well.
I am moving at the end of October and would prefer clearing out as many pieces as I can that I do not need anymore; more flexible on price on the used parts.
I have added pictures to the flicker account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21073351@N05/

email or PM me with questions or offers.
theche09@yahoo.ca

hey everyone i need a SVT ECU and a SVT THROTTLE BODY WITH THE BRACKET AND CABLE need ASAP thanks PM me

What Should I Do?

What Should I Do?

I own a early '98 SVT that hasn't been driven in almost a year. I've owned it for nearly 13 years, and it has served me well, but I think it may be time to part with it. The car is basically sound at around 180,000 km....engine is strong, MTX is decent (on original clutch though), relatively new Koni Sport suspension, interior is decent. Also has 17" OZ Superleggera wheels and Bridgestone RE070's with a few miles left on them, in addition to nearly new Dunlop winter tires on the OE wheels. The body/paint is fairly good (solid front/rear bumpers), with a few exceptions....the front quarter panel on driver's side has rust-through (all those years collecting mud/leaves have taken a toll); there's a bit of rust along the front inner door seams and rear wheel wells. Also has a CEL, no ABS at present, and no A/C (haven't really tried to diagnose any of them).

I don't really want to sink any money into the car to make it "more presentable"....but I don't want to take a complete bath if I were to sell it as-is. Should I part it out for maximum return? I'm not in any rush one way or the other.

E1 rims and winter tires

E1 rims and winter tires

I have a set of good condition E1 rims with almost new Michelin X-Ice winter tires 205-55/16. Tires were only used this past winter. Located in Mississauga, ON. Want snow tires but don't want black steelies on your ride? Here's your chance. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get some pics done. Thanks.

WTB: 98+ Stock Front Springs (2.5L)

WTB: 98+ Stock Front Springs (2.5L)

I'm looking to purchase one or two stock front springs for my 98 Mystique V6.

Please PM me if you have one or two for sale.

im looking for a good condition oil pan for a 1999 ford contour svt ..let me know what you guys got ,,thanks

I need a CLOCK SPRING asap.. Anyone parting their car?

And perhaps a worm gear from a drivers front seat. The one that spins for the forward/rearward positioning of the seat.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:
Ford Contour SVT 1999
Silver Frost /Int midnight blue
360871 km (autoroute seulement)
# 2718 de 2760 (8/16/1999 - certificate)
V6 2.5l H.O.
MSDS Headers
BAT Springs 1.5’’
BAT struts (ST200)
Brullen exhaust
Stazi rear Sway Bar 24mm tubular
Tubular Control arm
Boxed Main Control arm
Optima red top Battery
RSTB
DMD Crank pulley
OD PS & Alt pulley
K&N filter with heatshield
Magnecor cable
Mag 17’’ REV X
General Exclaim tires 215-45ZR17
+ some spare parts (headers, spring, AI, stainless hose brake, 1 side Fr caliper
+ 15'' steel rims
PM FOR PRICE $

FS: SVT Exterior

FS: SVT Exterior

I have a SVT front, rear and sideskirts for sale...they are currently satin/flat black in color. Front bumper needs some wetsanding near where the plate mounts but all parts generally in good shape. Pics to follow tomorrow afternoon.

SVT Front - Your STOCK Contour Front Bumper + $PM FOR PRICE

SVT Rear - Your STOCK Contour Rear Bumper + $PM FOR PRICE

SVT Sideskirts - $PM FOR PRICE (All 4 jack-point covers are intact)

Located in Hamilton, On.

WANTED TO BUY

Power SVT midnight blue drivers seat in at least half decent condition. It really doesn't have to be in great condition. If it's crap then I'll just change the motor and gear assy that I need.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Mike

FS:
1997 Contour LX V6 5 Speed.
Green, with Stock spoiler
Sunroof
350 000 km

Work completed recently:
Cylinder heads, Valve job, port and polish, engine seals (Bottom, Front and top), new alternator, new waterpump (brand new from ford, not napa), new struts, newer tires (Goodyear Assurance)

Car has always run very strong. I'm sad to see it go. It's been very good to me. It has alot more life in it.

Reason for selling... bought a newer car.

Make an Offer.

519-861-4335

Located in Paris, Ontario.

Would anyone be interested in a 3L / Quaife LSD Trans. It's running in my car right now so you can hear and see it run.

I can even install it for you for the right price. ;)

Engine

'02 Ford Taurus 3.0L Duratec, Ported & matched heads, Clevite rod bearings, New rod bolts & head bolts, New gaskets, 5L8Z-oil pan revision, Ford Escape oil cooler, SVT Contour LIM & 19lb injectors, Max Extrude-Honed UIM, Ported & optimixed 65mm TB. removed EGR, MSDS Xtreme coated shorty headers, Tru-Bendz Y-pipe.

Trans

Rebuilt by Terry Haines, fitted with new shift forks and Quaife ATB Differential
Spec 3+ clutch and Fidanza flywheel.

Tune

I have an SCT Chip tuned by ADC for the motor as well.

PM FOR PRICE for the Motor and Trans or PM FOR PRICE installed, you bring me your car and I'll do the rest.

I might have a lot more parts to go with it but that's all I can think of right now.

Back