• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

SVT FRONT BUMPER - SATIN BLACK ---> $PM FOR PRICE + Stock Front Bumper

SVT SIDE SKIRTS (ALL 4 JACKPOINT COVERS) - SATIN BLACK ---> $PM FOR PRICE

Located in Hamilton. PM is key for photos if you want them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I'm selling my 1998 Ford Contour SVT. The car has 263,000 kms but still has some life left in it. The car has a few minor problems and a few rust spots but can still be driven. This car would be a good parts car for SVT owners.

I have to sell because the family is expanding and i have to go to the dreaded minivan.

$PM FOR PRICE

For sale for parts or as a whole. My 95se. Midnight red exterior grey leather interior. Has pre 98 svt kit all around. Optimized throttle body. SVT UIM. Good tires. Storng engine. Problem is a leak in the power steering. May need a new rack. Not sure as I wasn't the one whom took it in. PM me if interested in the car or certian parts.

SVT Tan and Midnight Blue Seats

SVT Tan and Midnight Blue Seats

Well I got a couple seats in excellent condition sitting around so if anyone is interested just contact me...

Pair of Tan SVT front seats and rear seats

Pair of Midnight Blue SVT front and rear seats

Following Parts are FOR SALE:

- SVT front bumper
- SVT Throttlebody

PM for prices, parts located in Hamilton, ON

I have a 1998 (E0) which was hit in the rear bumper but there is no damage other than the tear in the bumper - structurally the car is fine. Insurance company wrote the car off because they couldnt find a bumper and didnt want to repair it. I purchased it back with hopes to fix it back up. I got lazy and didnt get around to it. Its sat in my garage for a year. I've started it now and then but its really just been sitting. I found a bumper and I've also got some other parts to complete the job but I'm lazy and I'm sure I wont really get around to doing this. If anyone is interested in a car with a clean interior, fairly clean body (some rust but its only surface rust - had it rust proofed every year), good engine - although it is high mileage, good transmission and generally good mechanical condition, PM me.

BTW a while back I had dyno'd the car at 184hp at the wheels. I have the dyno sheet still. you're interested PM me and I can send you pics and also you can come see it and / or make a ballpark offer. Oh I'm located in Oshawa if you want to arrange and see it.

$PM FOR PRICE SVT Lite for return style fuel systems

includes...

SVT U/LIM (UIM is powdercoated black) I have the decal but its in rough shape
SVT TB (cable, bracket)
SVT PCM (XGT1)
SVT Injectors (Green top 19LB)

Svt throttlebody for sale, no cable or throttle bracket..

Svt midnight blue front seats, good shape no tears just normal driver seat wear..

Pm for prices ! Located in hamilton ontario

If you want to pay the shipping I can get you struts @ 100.00/ea + 13% HST.

For the springs I'll need your VIN number to know which ones they are.

They'd be under my employee discount, 10-20% over cost. Depending on which ones they are will determine where in the continent they are coming from. Regardless, you'll only pay the shipping from Ottawa to you as the dealer isn't charged anything to get parts to us.

Hey everyone,

I have some parts for sale:

Black E1's, just rims. I personally painted them, they are a flat black, they are in MINT shape.

Race Silver, OZ Superleggera's 17x7 +42, comes with or without tires. Tires are 225/45/17 Yokohama S.Drives with 6000 km on them.

Volk TE-37's, powdercoated black, 17x7.5 +40, just rims. VERY rare.

Carbon Fibre hood with hood pins. The screws on the scuff plate for the hood pins, attached to the hood, are a little rusted. If you want, you can get another set from Jegs (where I got mine) for like $25 bucks and have some fresh ones, since the hood is already set up for it. Hood is in very good condition minus one blemish on the right front of the hood.

Incomplete set of Staze gen. 2 mesh. Has front oval ring and rear mesh, no front mesh. Good condition though.

Matte black painted front oval ring.. paint chipped a little but still in good condition.

I guess you guys have to PM for prices!

FS: For Sale - 1998 Ford Contour SE V6

Good
Engine still clean sounding and running.
Brakes recently done
Minimal rust, bottom has been sprayed.

Bad
Trasmission is pretty much gone.

PM FOR PRICE

Back