• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Minnesota Meet Poll

Minnesota Meet Poll

• Twin Cities

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Duluth

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Mid to late August

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other: Suggest a date people!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
1. elraido - Jason
2. cnewton44 - Clayton
3. Redlineracer12 - Tony
4. KyleQ
5. IceFury
6. jhallamek

Add to the list as necessary so we know who all is actually coming.:cool:

Wow, when I lived in Duluth there was nothing going on up there, I couldn't get anyone to respond to my who's in Duluth thread. Now there is a meet there? Wish I could be come. Nice time of year for a drive up the shore. Hope it all goes well! Be sure to post pics...

I'd possibly be down pending I can get some fundage. I would def be down with the twin cities meet, but I have never been to Duluth and this would be a great time to go! I am possibly getting a job with TSA so I don't know for sure when the next stage of processing will be but hopefully it will work out. I will keep ya'll posted. If I do go, I will be down for heading up with both Kyle and Tyler.

Sweeet ;)

I vote Famous Daves. But am up for whatever we end up with.

I also Definitely vote do it yourself car-wash. If it's going to be a photo shoot I want my car looking it's best :laugh:

I should definitely be able to make it now, got the beast started today. Took it out on the highway after it was completely warmed up. Now just 500 miles of break in and I can change the oil to whatever I please hehe

A contour duh :cool: JK He has a black SVT 3L.

Edit: I'm not sure how far I'd wanna go up the North Shore.... As long as it doesn't get boring or take all day in just driving it shouldn't be a problem ;)

He recently went from a Bottle Fed 2.5 to a 3L - tons of 75 shots, lots of 100's - we all know what that led to - a bigger powerplant :laugh:

I'd love to hit up Red Lobster - never been to one...

I don't care for seafood so I'm not a big fan of Red Lobster. I'm on a more top list of restaurants budget ;)

I still need to get a few things worked out before my car is ready to roll for dis.

I don't care for seafood so I'm not a big fan of Red Lobster. I'm on a more top list of restaurants budget ;)

I still need to get a few things worked out before my car is ready to roll for dis.

I am not a huge seafood person either. :) Beef is where it is at. And chop chop, get to work on the car. I am doing things to get it ready. Cleared up a headlight a little bit, fixed the rear bumber (not a great job but looks 50x better than before), and installing elky mesh (no rear mesh on rear bumper when i got it cause of it being rear ended.) And I found out, I am not the best fiberglasser on the planet. LOL.

Last edited:
Say what?!?! I miss their Fish and Chips. Used to get a ton of fish and fries for like $5.95. Then it went up to $12. And now they don't even have it. DOH!

Yeah, Reb Lobster is one of my wife's favorites. In the last year, there prices have jumped quite a bit. A dinner with no alcoholic drinks is every penny of $50 for the two of us. Good food, but they have gotten a little pricey as of late.

:laugh: that's way funny. I was thinking about painting my headlights before the photos :drool:

What are we going to do if it's raining that day? Rain or shine?

Rain or shine it will happen. LOL. Can still get some great photos if it is raining. Speaking of that, need to call up the fiance to reschdual our engagement pics cause it rained when we were supposed to have them.

Rain or shine it will happen. LOL. Can still get some great photos if it is raining. Speaking of that, need to call up the fiance to reschdual our engagement pics cause it rained when we were supposed to have them.

Sounds good. If they're predicting rain I'll pull my cold air extension off... I don't like having my air filter exposed only 4-6 inches from the wet ground :laugh: warm air intake ftw!

If your lucky I'll run the car through a car-wash and make an attempt to vacuum out the car. I haven't cleaned the interior since I got it :blackeye: The PO's coffee stains still remain...

Back