• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex and Carbon Fiber splitters GB# 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill put myself down for a duraflex, as much as i want a cf one ill probably destroy it

1. jumijc
2. Daven
3. Sneezer
4. SloCSTV
5. offthewallds
6. bigboyricky93
7. dairdevyld
8..supah star
9.git-r-done

That is why I won't get a CF. I'll just ruin it when i bump the curb or scrape it on the ground all the time. Also I want an all black car too. So no carbon fiber here.

Yep, my thoughts too. DF is much much easier for my body tech SloSTV aka Shrek to fix when i smoke a curb or pothole...notice the "when" not if. i'm from IN, but you'd think they recruited our road crews from Michigan HA!

Remember, we need at least 10 to start. I think Steve forgot to jump in CEG but we need to see interest for 10, missing one more, come one guys, one more.

1. jumijc
2. Daven
3. Sneezer
4. SloCSTV
5. offthewallds
6. bigboyricky93
7. dairdevyld
8..supah star
9.git-r-done

i've still got my money stashed HA..just hoping for #10, and Steve to give final instructions..there's gotta be one more guy that wants a splitter!

I'm ready to buy but not putting my name down until I see responsiveness from someone in charge of making it actually happen, and a timetable. Not being able to respond to an email or visit a website for over a month doesn't inspire confidence. I imagine some others feel the same way and will come out of the woodwork as this actually gets going. Nothing against him as I know about being busy, just seems like perhaps someone who knows him should discuss taking the reigns for the next round of splitters before the seasonal window people like me actually want to use them passes (spring/summer...track season...).

Seasonal window people? If you have got the money and really are interested in getting it, like me, I have no problem waiting it, I want a DF Splitter, I am not an iffy person or for excuses. I understand what you are trying to say, if you are not sure that you want this, please do not bring negativity to this. So far, he has not failed us yet, and actually, I still do not see 10 on that list, once the 10 people are there, the ball starts rolling, he actually encourages people to call him. Every time I call him (Reasonable hours), he answers and is very friendly, if someone sends me an PM, email or even texts me, I will not answer immediately, and that is just me. Remember that this site has gone down before and made most of us to stop visiting the site like we use to.
Please do not feel offended what I am saying but also stop bringing negativity to this group buy out. If you really have the money and want a DF splitter, please jump in, if you do not want it or are just not sure, please turn around and go the other way.
That being said, once the 10 show up and are already on the list, then we can start with the calls, PMs, Emails, pricing payments. If number 10 does not show up by Sunday March 17th, 2013,, then I might have someone who will jump in, so either way, this is going to happen if we all just have patience.

Here is the list, add yourself if a DF Mirko Splitter is what you want, I know I do for a long time:
1. jumijc
2. Daven
3. Sneezer
4. SloCSTV
5. offthewallds
6. bigboyricky93
7. dairdevyld
8..supah star
9.git-r-done

1. jumijc
2. Daven
3. Sneezer
4. SloCSTV
5. offthewallds
6. bigboyricky93
7. dairdevyld
8..supah star
9.git-r-done
10.CSVT_0611

There, 10! Now lets get this going! This is way past due!

hey all, jumijc just called me and reminded me to hop in here again. sorry for lagging in getting back in here but ive just been really busy with work. ill be posting up a new thread for the new GB. we do need a minimum of 10 people to get it going. pricing will be the same. 50% deposit (since we're well past Christmas time now) with balance due within 30 days of their arrival. will take 8-12 weeks till theyre ready to ship out. order will start once all 10 people have their deposits in.

again, ill post up a new thread on it. just chiming in on this one.

for anyone who wants to have it asap, we have a few of each type left in stock although they are not at GB pricing.

Steve, could you clear out some space in your inbox or reply to my email from Feb 13? Thanks!

jumijc, I think you misread a so-called "negative" tone of my post and took offense that was not intended. I want this to happen, and as for my readiness to offer money, what I didn't think was relevant to mention is that I'd tried getting a hold of Steve to purchase one in stock. So please don't suggest that I'm a flake. I just don't commit to things with no communication or schedule. Yes, seasonal window for me. If I don't have it for track aero testing & tuning early in the season, I won't be buying this year. As I said, this aspect is just me and not typical, but for a special production item, every customer is significant. If you don't realize that it may not get off the ground. At any rate, you have your ten now so it doesn't matter. I'll wait for Steve's response to me, or join the official GB.

KEEP CALM AND GET SPLITTERS. :cool:

that was on the original "blems" only. not these updated DF splitters which is what this GB#3 is for. These fit great from what i've read.

no there is no fitment issue with these.

even the blem splitters fit 100x better than the original mirkos did.

i was up typing up a new thread for the new GB last night and just went to post it and it said it was "expired" and deleted everything i typed! :troutslap:

I still cant get my carbon one on...... Are there new revised molds for the DF? So there was an original DF Mold that got sent out first GB and a second mold for this new GB? Just trying to see what has been done and if CC will honor things not fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back