• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New pics of SC done

Pics of hood the SC almost made the hood but we added some more scoop to allow for more air room and insulation. The customer will be finishing the hood in the rear etc to make it nice on the rear edge IMO. I really like the hood from the front you can't tell till you get to the side only because the rear lip drop straight down . I think a small slope to the rear would look very good on this car.
002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

That is fantastic. I love the sound of the SC - it's like our '05 Grand Prix SC-GT.

Nice work, have him get different wheels please :barf:. ;)

I was able to take some videos of us tuning the car is was not all out wide open but it was a quick sprint shots. We have th ecar detuned for the road trip like 8 degrees of timing but the car is till fast for sure enjoy the video. joeyhttp://www.editted_to_break_link/watch?v=QcwX_9urek0

I really hate to point this out, because the car sounds great and it is and awesome project, but this video is clearly in violation of rule 14 and really should be either pulled or edited to conform so that NEWBS do not get the wrong idea and start to believe that such videos are condoned or that the rules are not applied equally.

Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate to point this out, because the car sounds great and it is and awesome project, but this video is clearly in violation of rule 14 and really should be either pulled or edited to conform so that NEWBS do not get the wrong idea and start to believe that such videos are condoned or that the rules are not applied equally.

Just saying.
And your...mother Teresa..right?

in all honesty, he does make an overwhelmingly true & excellent point:). he just dosnt know that joey gets a pass around here. lol

No he doesn't..it shows him speeding...and nothing else..you have no idea where he is at...you can only assume. Even those quick accelerations are simply not breaking the law either...he doesn't pass (cause you don't see) the speed limit.

No he doesn't..it shows him speeding...and nothing else..you have no idea where he is at...you can only assume. Even those quick accelerations are simply not breaking the law either...he doesn't pass (cause you don't see) the speed limit.

true also. but there's sumthn mark calls "the spirit of the rule." he came up with it. ask him. lol

Same here. Doing built 3L this winter and this would be sweet, i dont even care if the cowl hood doesnt fit ill run with no hood because it will be badass anyways haha...if not im going to start piecing together a turbokit.....

Just give everyone an update on the Fusion supercharged he wen the track last weekend and ran a 13.2 at 109. He is having traction issues and is running 245 new tires on the car. He had an dyno appointment scheduled but had to reschedule due to funds. He is still running 10 psi with over 20k miles on the setup. These times were with a 6 speed ATX and we never knew it before but the belt was slipping bad during the videos. Joey

Just give everyone an update on the Fusion supercharged he wen the track last weekend and ran a 13.2 at 109. He is having traction issues and is running 245 new tires on the car. He had an dyno appointment scheduled but had to reschedule due to funds. He is still running 10 psi with over 20k miles on the setup. These times were with a 6 speed ATX and we never knew it before but the belt was slipping bad during the videos. Joey

wow. 13.2 on an auto? nice work. i wonder what a manual would run...

Back