• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

North Central Regional Classifieds

Looking to buy another svt. Its gotta be tred and tan. Moonroof. Stock. Mechanical issues are fine. Body has to be clean.

T-red SVT front bumper cover, some cracks, scuffs, scrapes, etc $75 obo
pre98 trunk lid, lights, and spoiler $75 obo
98 trunk lid with spoiler $50 obo
svt upper manifold no throttle body or plackard $50 picked up
soon will have a set of pre98 SE rims for sale too.
still tons of other parts left too, doors, fender, hood, interior, engine, electrical, etc, etc

looking to buy/trade broken svt skirts and rear bumper

Greetings all, I hope all is well with all the northward CEGrs. I cant wait to peruse the sight and play catch-up on what has gone on over the past few years. You all are/were a great bunch and I'm curious to see who all is still at it.

I'm going to list my 99 SVT for sale in the very near future. Before listing it for the masses, I wanted to throw it up on here in the hopes that it might go to a home that would really appreciate her. Below are some quick specs without getting too specific. All told, it has well over $15K in extras thrown in and just cleared 40K miles. I can provide more detail upon request.

- full body repaint in pear white
- full 2 tone custom leather interior with schroth 3 point harnesses driver and passenger, custom SVT headliner
- vortech supercharger assembly (splines in jackshaft are shredded but all other components functioning)
- extra trunk lid, also in white with full light deck (currently installed 98 trunk lid)
- short throw
- in dash DVD and sound system (2 amps, subs, speakers etc.)
- lowered with Eibach (I seem to recall replacing shocks too but I don't quite remember)
-custom A pillar gauge pod
- newer tires

I hate to give her up but life just gets in the way of giving an automobile like this the attention it deserves. Back in bachelorhood, I was always wrenching on this or that (hence not remembering all of the specific maintenance I completed on the SVT). I just don't have the time for it anymore and I need the garage space. This thing has been garaged for most all of its life and babied despite all of the extras. I was always afraid to screw it up when it was my daily driver. I had always indented to keep it and autocross it but, again, life gets in the way.

It did not start when I went to fire it up this spring. It turned over just fine but the fuel pump did not cycle. It is an aftermarket in line Walborough and it may be as simple as a connection on the pump - could be a bad pump too though, or bad gas (it was seafomed though). The side skirts are currently not on the vehicle but they are in tact and complete with jack covers. I also had an extra set of touring rims and tires but they are sitting amidst other race wheels in a barn - not sure of their condition at this point.

As I type this I am getting all nostalgic and am tempted to rush to the garage to tinker but its time to part ways :(

PM me if you have any interest or an offer in mind. There is a possibility I will be moving out of state for work in the next couple months as well, in which case I will need to expedite the sale. I will not get around to listing it in through autotrader etc. for a few weeks but let me know soon if you have any interest at all.

take care all!

Looking to buy a decent dual exhaust. The 3" exhaust I have now is too large. I want something smaller/quieter for daily driving.

I might even contemplate a stock SVT exhaust. Let me know what you have.

Looking to buy a decent dual exhaust. The 3" exhaust I have now is too large. I want something smaller/quieter for daily driving.

I might even contemplate a stock SVT exhaust. Let me know what you have.

You looking at just mufflers or the whole set up?

You looking at just mufflers or the whole set up?

I need the main section of piping (2.25" or 2.5" is fine) with the main muffler up to the split. My current split is perfect (2.25" sections with borla mufflers and rolled angle cut tips) so I plan on keeping that. I might buy a new single exhaust kit and have it cut up to work. :/

I need the main section of piping (2.25" or 2.5" is fine) with the main muffler up to the split. My current split is perfect (2.25" sections with borla mufflers and rolled angle cut tips) so I plan on keeping that. I might buy a new single exhaust kit and have it cut up to work. :/

I REALLY have been wanting to get a new exhaust for my car. It is just too.....sedated sounded.

SELLING:
-99 Cougar Tan Leather seats (Front and Rear). Driver's seat is power. No rips or tears. The rear seats are like new. The car only has about 70k on it. The passenger and driver have some wear but nothing too bad. I'm not looking to get a ton for them so hit me up if you are interested. They take up space and I'd like them gone relatively soon. If I had the room I'd put casters on them and make some sweet garage seats. :)

Want To Buy:
-17"+ rims

SELLING:
-99 Cougar Tan Leather seats (Front and Rear). Driver's seat is power. No rips or tears. The rear seats are like new. The car only has about 70k on it. The passenger and driver have some wear but nothing too bad. I'm not looking to get a ton for them so hit me up if you are interested. They take up space and I'd like them gone relatively soon. If I had the room I'd put casters on them and make some sweet garage seats. :)
Are the seats heated? I have cloth in mine, but don't really want to take a step backwards in the warmth department :)

Is there something goofy about that driver seat? I've been looking for a set for the ZN but tan is in the bottom of the list right along with the older style seats.

Goofy? No issues with any of the seats. Driver's has the most wear but it's mostly dirty and should clean up well with some cleaner and elbow grease. I'd prefer not to ship so hit me up over PM for a price if you are at all interesting in grabbing them. BTW the color is all the same. That rear seat picture looks brighter for some reason. You can see the rear seat back next to the driver's seat in the other picture. It is the same color.

Back